Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Two Applications - which one will be successfull

Two Applications - which one will be successfull

Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

avion99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Two Applications - which one will be successfull

Dear All,

We applied twice for Aus immegration , first in Oct 2007 and that application was received by them on 30th Aug. As we did hear anything from them, So we submitted online-application in Dec 2007.

My question is, in first application I scored 120 points, but in on-line application I scored only 115 points (due the changes in the point system in OCT 2007).

Please advice, if pay for the first appliaction, would they still give 120 points or 115.

It seems we have CO assigned, as the lady emailed me that appliction fees wasn't received due credit card expiration.

Regards

V.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Two Applications - which one will be successfull

Originally Posted by avion99
Dear All,

We applied twice for Aus immegration , first in Oct 2007 and that application was received by them on 30th Aug. As we did hear anything from them, So we submitted online-application in Dec 2007.

My question is, in first application I scored 120 points, but in on-line application I scored only 115 points (due the changes in the point system in OCT 2007).

Please advice, if pay for the first appliaction, would they still give 120 points or 115.

It seems we have CO assigned, as the lady emailed me that appliction fees wasn't received due credit card expiration.

Regards

V.
You already asked this question

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512533

And you have got into a huge muddle over your dates, if you applied in October 2007 and don't have a functioing time machine then how on earth did it get to australia on the 30th August?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

avion99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for the confusion, those were wrong dates. Ist Applicaton was recived by them 30 Aug 2007, and online application was submited in Dec 2007.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by avion99
Sorry for the confusion, those were wrong dates. Ist Applicaton was recived by them 30 Aug 2007, and online application was submited in Dec 2007.
If you applied under the old system with an application that reached them before 30th August and you scored 120 points then you will still be eligible for those points.

Of course you must pay them the application fee before they can start to look at your application, a request for payment is the first stage- a long way from a CO i'm afraid.