Two application form questions

Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

iddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Two application form questions

Hi

Two questions on the application form

1. I have filled in the form but my wife wants to write it out again because she thinks her handwriting is more legible than mine - is this a bad idea and if we do this do I need to list her as a person who helped me fill in the form?

2. Can someone please confirm which decaration / declarations I need to sign for the offshore general skilled migration

Thanks

Adrian
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Two application form questions

In answer to the first questiion why don't you do it on the computer as the 47sk can be filled in using the Adobe facility as can the form 80.

part k
Assistance with the form really only applies for whether you use an agent or someone who may have a vested interest, so answer no to that one.

sign 90 if on skills matching database
sign 106 (wife) if her skills are to be on database as well
part r - don't sign
123 sign
124 sign
126 sign primary applicant and wife plus anyone included over 16 must sign
127 sign " " " " " " " " " " "

Hope this helps
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maisey
In answer to the first questiion why don't you do it on the computer as the 47sk can be filled in using the Adobe facility as can the form 80.

part k
Assistance with the form really only applies for whether you use an agent or someone who may have a vested interest, so answer no to that one.

sign 90 if on skills matching database
sign 106 (wife) if her skills are to be on database as well
part r - don't sign
123 sign
124 sign
126 sign primary applicant and wife plus anyone included over 16 must sign
127 sign " " " " " " " " " " "

Hope this helps
Thank you for that! I was also worried about wether or not we had signed all the correct parts. Am just off to give it one last check!!!
Sally
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iddy
Hi

Two questions on the application form

1. I have filled in the form but my wife wants to write it out again because she thinks her handwriting is more legible than mine - is this a bad idea and if we do this do I need to list her as a person who helped me fill in the form?

2. Can someone please confirm which decaration / declarations I need to sign for the offshore general skilled migration

Thanks

Adrian
I am primary applicant & completed all forms including form 80 for my husband as handwriting better! Is it a female thing?!!!
My understanding also is that you only have to declare if using an agent.
Good luck!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Im sure we only signed 122 and 125
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Ive just done a search on the 47sk declaration and Tony Coats reply to the declarations are sign only, primaray applicant to sign 122 and all other applicants over 16 sign 125 hope this helps
Old Jul 1st 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

iddy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=maisey;4992785]In answer to the first questiion why don't you do it on the computer as the 47sk can be filled in using the Adobe facility as can the form 80.

Hi

Guess I'm being thick but I'm not sure how to do this - can you elaborate or post a link

Thanks

Adrian
Old Jul 1st 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=iddy;4994058]
Originally Posted by maisey

Hi

Guess I'm being thick but I'm not sure how to do this - can you elaborate or post a link

Thanks

Adrian
Id love to know how thats done is there any chance you can let us know please it would make life a lot easier cheers
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Our application forms were downloaded from our agent with the facility to fill in on the computer. Dn't know how they do this but we just filled it in, I have checked the imigration and they don't have the facility but they do have fill in on line but I think this is different.
Maisey