Tracking system for Visa's

Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Tracking system for Visa's

Not sure how many have seen this....

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

Can not enter United Kingdom or England etc under Country????
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:07 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tracking system for Visa's

Originally Posted by sonictigger

British-Citizen!!

Good luck
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:08 pm

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

I was just about to post it - wasn't sure if it was a new service or not!

Hope you get some good use out of it - I'm certaily happier for finding it thats for sure!

Let us know how you get on!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tygwyn

Hope you get some good use out of it - I'm certaily happier for finding it thats for sure!

Thanks for British Citizen....it doesn't like my Case ref No.CLF2005/xxxxx either. Will try the ID number I was sent.

I'm guessing it must be new, as I'm sure someone on here would have mentioned it. Being a sceptic.....it is a legitimate site isn't it????
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tygwyn

Isnt it just for visas that can be lodged by e mail, not PR visas.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:13 pm

Thanks for British Citizen....it doesn't like my Case ref No.CLF2005/xxxxx either. Will try the ID number I was sent.

I'm guessing it must be new, as I'm sure someone on here would have mentioned it. Being a sceptic.....it is a legitimate site isn't it????
Yes its the immigration website!

Good luck
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by paulb
Isnt it just for visas that can be lodged by e mail, not PR visas.

Ours is a 457 but was submitted via an Agent. It states on the website its for Internet Submitted Visa applications so you're probably right - as far as I'm aware though ours was paper based?

This is the link that led me to it if it helps:-

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/migrate.htm

Hope its of use to someone though!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

DIMIA have started doing online application for certain visas.

Here is the main link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/index.htm

The only skilled visa you can apply for online is the SIR and I'm pretty sure you can onlt track a visa application that has been sent via the online forms.

Hope it makes sense.

Graham
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gravyman
DIMIA have started doing online application for certain visas.

Here is the main link http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/index.htm

The only skilled visa you can apply for online is the SIR and I'm pretty sure you can onlt track a visa application that has been sent via the online forms.

Hope it makes sense.

Graham
Hi Graham,

Looks like we are all finding the info at the same time.....thanks. At least it might be helpful to someone on BE.

It was a lovely thought while it lasted...saying that, I could track my ICAA assessment and that was worse as I logged in every day to see the phase "In Progress"....very frustrating when it changed to "Closed" and then took another week for notification of result.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss....:-))
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:23 pm

Hi Graham,

Looks like we are all finding the info at the same time.....thanks. At least it might be helpful to someone on BE.

It was a lovely thought while it lasted...saying that, I could track my ICAA assessment and that was worse as I logged in every day to see the phase "In Progress"....very frustrating when it changed to "Closed" and then took another week for notification of result.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss....:-))

For those of you who are travelling on a 457 Visa the tracking system certainly works for that! I've just checked ours and against all of us it states 'APPLICANT APPROVED'!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!

Haven't heard from the Agent yet - wonder how long it will take?!!!!