TRA -WHAT NEXT?

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

NEWBY1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA -WHAT NEXT?

Hi all,
hope somebody can help us, new to the journey of emigrating have been looking into husband doing TRA hes a welder fabricator with 8 years informal apprentice blacksmithing followed by 12 years full time on the job training welding/fabricating, but he has no paper quallifications.......devasted to find we can no longer prove this through TRA.Can anyone who may understand which way to go advise us PLEASE .
THANKS IN ADVANCE FINGERS CROSSED.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

NEWBY1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: TRA -WHAT NEXT?

Come on guys, any advice, help or links very much appreciated !
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA -WHAT NEXT?

On the first page of the immigration page there is a thread by Alan Collett called Pathway D Removed (or something like that!!) and its all about TRA and people who dont have formal qualifications. BTW Alan is a registered Agent with Go Matilda and comes highly recommended. I'm sure he can give you a few pointers.
Hope everything works out -
Louise
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:55 pm
general electrician

shadymatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Question tra

hey please tell me about that

i am shady matt from to india
now i'm thinking about my qualifications as a electrician, so i will put up my PR filr to australia, so let me know that, what can i do, i mean general electrician or special class electrician, i am some dool in electrical line, but i don't give any kind of practical in vetassess or TRA, please tell me about that metter of electrician, go for the australia.

and what they will ask me about my practical test, give me some suggestions.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA -WHAT NEXT?

Originally Posted by NEWBY1
Hi all,
hope somebody can help us, new to the journey of emigrating have been looking into husband doing TRA hes a welder fabricator with 8 years informal apprentice blacksmithing followed by 12 years full time on the job training welding/fabricating, but he has no paper quallifications.......devasted to find we can no longer prove this through TRA.Can anyone who may understand which way to go advise us PLEASE .
THANKS IN ADVANCE FINGERS CROSSED.
Cant help with your question but just like to say HI and welcome to B.E
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:23 pm
general electrician

shadymatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Post TRA or VETASSESS

i am shady matt from to india
now i'm thinking about my qualifications as a electrician, so i will put up my PR filr to australia, so let me know that, what can i do, i mean general electrician or special class electrician, i am some dool in electrical line, but i don't give any kind of practical in vetassess or TRA, please tell me about that metter of electrician, go for the australia.

and what they will ask me about my practical test, give me some suggestions.