TRA Trade Assessment

Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:27 am
Just Joined

norge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA Trade Assessment

Hi Guys I am just about to lodge my application of trade assessment under Gas or Petroleum Operator. I am a kiwi working in the WA oil gas industry for the last 3 years and just recently i have achieved Certificate 3 and 4 in Process Technology by RPL from Tafe Challenger in Perth . I would like to find out that this should be sufficient for assessment? I want to apply for state nomination program and permanent immigration visa class 190 after. I know that its hard to say before lodging application what are my chances for positive assessment ,but i just want to make sure that i have enough work experience ,and whats are the requirements for RPL achieved qualifications. I can only find mixed information's on tra website regards Roto
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:48 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Trade Assessment

Originally Posted by norge
Hi Guys I am just about to lodge my application of trade assessment under Gas or Petroleum Operator. I am a kiwi working in the WA oil gas industry for the last 3 years and just recently i have achieved Certificate 3 and 4 in Process Technology by RPL from Tafe Challenger in Perth . I would like to find out that this should be sufficient for assessment? I want to apply for state nomination program and permanent immigration visa class 190 after. I know that its hard to say before lodging application what are my chances for positive assessment ,but i just want to make sure that i have enough work experience ,and whats are the requirements for RPL achieved qualifications. I can only find mixed information's on tra website regards Roto
Hi norge and welcome to B.E.

Can't answer your question I'm afraid but I'm sure that someone will be along soon to help.

Enjoy B.E.