TRA Stress

Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of
Angry TRA Stress

Stress, you dont know stress until you start the TRA process do you, Sent all the paperwork to my agent only to be asked for my C&G certificates, of which I thought I sent, but apparently all I have are the transcripts for the certificates and units towards, and have never been issued with the real things (I have never really had to use them so the issue has never come up before). I hope to Christ that I can get these now or I am B***ocks’d.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TRA Stress

Originally Posted by si.young
Stress, you dont know stress until you start the TRA process do you, Sent all the paperwork to my agent only to be asked for my C&G certificates, of which I thought I sent, but apparently all I have are the transcripts for the certificates and units towards, and have never been issued with the real things (I have never really had to use them so the issue has never come up before). I hope to Christ that I can get these now or I am B***ocks’d.
It all depends on when the C&G exams were done. You can get copies but you need file numbers etc. We did not manage to get hubby's as he done his about 25 years ago (pre computerisation) and we could not provide any exact dates or numbers etc.

If you log onto City & Guilds website, sorry I can't remember the address, you can get all the details from there.

Hope this helps

Jan
Old Feb 8th 2005, 3:37 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look here Si
http://www.city-and-guilds.co.uk/ser...chema=PORTAL30
Old Feb 8th 2005, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Brilliant thanks for that, have called the City & Guilds and they say they can run a search to try and find my qualifications and reprint the certificate at a cost of 60 quid (I'm in the wrong game), I just hope they dont just send what I already have.