TRA says yes

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:00 am
Legoman

legoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA says yes

Hi all just to let you now of the wonderful news I got yesterday (1st dec) the TRA was approved Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!. It only took six weeks for my appeal to come through, not the 3 to 6 months that I was told so there’s hope for all you who are waiting for your appeal. Next stage the immigration forms and all that comes with it more sleepless nights and more waiting, but it going to be worth it in the end
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TRA says yes

Excellent news Legoman and hopefully reassuring for all those currently waiting for their TRA assessments and appeals.

Good things do come to those who wait!!
Enjoy and best of luck with rest of appl.

CK
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:15 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by legoman
Hi all just to let you now of the wonderful news I got yesterday (1st dec) the TRA was approved Yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!. It only took six weeks for my appeal to come through, not the 3 to 6 months that I was told so there’s hope for all you who are waiting for your appeal. Next stage the immigration forms and all that comes with it more sleepless nights and more waiting, but it going to be worth it in the end
CONGRATULATIONS that is the worse bit out of the way and the rest comes very quickly in comparison. Have fun celebrating as you deserve it.

Sasha
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:39 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news!!!

Have sent you a PM
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 10:45 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Its so good to hear some positive news from TRA for a change. Especially on an appeal!

Well done

Rob

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:00 am
Electronic Equipment Tech

jesvingeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

[cAN u SEND ME A MODEL REUME AND EMPLOER REFERENCE..PLZ..AM GNG TO APPLY TO TRA..BUT AM CONFUSED WAT TO PUT IN CV WAN IN EMPLYR REFRNCE..WAT ALL DIFF I HAVE TO MAKE BETWEEN THM??////???
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:07 am
Legoman

legoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jesvingeorge
Havent got one hear at the moment will send you one on Tuesday next time on the pc
legoman
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:10 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Well done,
just a quick question, did you have proof of your indentured appretiship?

Regards

Kevin Smith
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:59 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Legoman - that is FANBLOODYTASTIC news!!!!!!
Did you just send you failed TRA back as is or did you send extra information with it?
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 12:12 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Legoman,
good on ya mate !!
did you have formal indentured apprentiship ?
Formal qualifications ?
A fully referanced work history ?

Some posts yesterday from George Lombard and Allan Collet seemed to be suggesting that people without fully documented indentured registerd apprentice papers are not going to be accepted.

Did sort of try to post this earlier but was in a huury.

Anyone else got a positive without indentures ?
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 3:31 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!

Good luck with your application.

Donna.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 3:48 pm
Dobro

huey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: TRA says yes

CONGRATS Legoman.

thats brilliant news.

Any chance of a sample of your statements etc you sent in.i am about to re-send off my second TRA application.All help greatly appreciated.

Dobro
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:28 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats the dream starts to become reality now
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

griffinfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: TRA says yes

Well done Legoman, so it is worth the appeal!!
Have a good weekend celebrating!!
Good luck with the visa!

Best wishes
Griffinfamily
Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Well done legoman, at least you got it second attempt. Can you tell me what additional documents you sent with your appeal? As you know we are also planning an appeal and would be interested in what extra evidence you sent.

Good luck with the visa, the hard bits out of the way now.

Cheers

Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.