TRA result just in.............

Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Default Re: TRA result just in.............

Originally Posted by Carruss
R & C

Congrats on the fab news!!! Delighted for u!!!

Some karma for u.

Bidd
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:19 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Wickedsid]
Originally Posted by Carruss
Thanks again everyone.

There were quite a few of us that sent our apps off within a week or two and we were all watching each others. We did get a bit concerned when we saw the other 'Got Its' but hey, who cares now eh!

Nearly got the main app ready but the other day I think it was JAJ that said it may be worth waiting until July in case they make any changes to any of the forms. Not worried about the price changing as thats to be expected but dont really want to send the application off and have it sent back because of say the smallest change on one of the forms.

Whats everyone else doing?

Waiting or getting it in asap?

Pushing our agent to get ours in, but he wants to wait for the hard copy of the sponsorship approval coming from Adelaide, courier takes four days though so don't know if we'll make it. We are going to be in a different club now eh!
Good luck
carole
I,m in no rush, will probably apply Jan 06, got far too much to do first, Flat to sell, which I have tenants contracted to feb 06.
And i,m committed to a work contract untill 2006 too.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:55 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=paulf]
Originally Posted by Wickedsid
I,m in no rush, will probably apply Jan 06, got far too much to do first, Flat to sell, which I have tenants contracted to feb 06.
And i,m committed to a work contract untill 2006 too.

youre far too calm mate!! whats your secret and is it legal???