TRA result just in.............

Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:31 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA result just in.............

Originally Posted by Carruss
R & C
Congrats great feeling isnt it btw what does R & C mean??

Love the avatar
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Fantastic news!!! Well done. Great feeling, innit?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms

Love the avatar

It's the first letter of their names
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:55 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
It's the first letter of their names
Oh right I thought it was his trade
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:58 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: TRA result just in.............

Originally Posted by possoms

Love the avatar
Thanks!

Oh, and the R & C.............Russ & Carri
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:07 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

The trade was and is in Hairdressing (yes another one!) and thats down to my wife, yet it is me that posts mainly on here. I am an IT bod but we thought the application would be much more straight forward using my wifes skills. Guess what.......it worked. Sorry, bit happy at the moment understandably.

Now you can see where Carruss comes from too!

R.

Last edited by Carruss; Jun 20th 2005 at 7:04 am.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:13 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:53 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Only just logged in and saw your post

CONGRATULATIONS, at last, kept waiting for your post, isn't it such a relief !

Will join you in a drink
Well done
Carole
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:40 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

R & C

Congratulations well done fandabbydozy
Congratulations again
Kris
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, love the avatar sent k, really pleased for you
Hilary
Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:36 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Well done C & R!!, and thanks for your post too,
to be honest I have been using you as my timeline! I was about 10 days behind you SOoooo I was waiting for your "got it" post and knew that Then I was getting close! but they surprised me and sent it early.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:47 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by paulf
Well done C & R!!, and thanks for your post too,
to be honest I have been using you as my timeline! I was about 10 days behind you SOoooo I was waiting for your "got it" post and knew that Then I was getting close! but they surprised me and sent it early.
Thanks again everyone.

There were quite a few of us that sent our apps off within a week or two and we were all watching each others. We did get a bit concerned when we saw the other 'Got Its' but hey, who cares now eh!

Nearly got the main app ready but the other day I think it was JAJ that said it may be worth waiting until July in case they make any changes to any of the forms. Not worried about the price changing as thats to be expected but dont really want to send the application off and have it sent back because of say the smallest change on one of the forms.

Whats everyone else doing?

Waiting or getting it in asap?

R.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:20 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Carruss]Thanks again everyone.

There were quite a few of us that sent our apps off within a week or two and we were all watching each others. We did get a bit concerned when we saw the other 'Got Its' but hey, who cares now eh!

Nearly got the main app ready but the other day I think it was JAJ that said it may be worth waiting until July in case they make any changes to any of the forms. Not worried about the price changing as thats to be expected but dont really want to send the application off and have it sent back because of say the smallest change on one of the forms.

Whats everyone else doing?

Waiting or getting it in asap?

Pushing our agent to get ours in, but he wants to wait for the hard copy of the sponsorship approval coming from Adelaide, courier takes four days though so don't know if we'll make it. We are going to be in a different club now eh!
Good luck
carole
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:28 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Carruss, time to get the main visa application in now, nice one matey all the best
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes......look at my little man ! ! !

R.
Ahhh size doesnt matter mate, its the thought that counts!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.