tra references

Old May 9th 2004, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default tra references

hi i was wondering how you go on with the tra assesment as they ask for the references to be on letter headed paper. what if the person isnt trading no more who gives you the reference will normall paper do??? or what if you were self employed and are no longer trading when you get references off people who you have done jobs for they say headed paper again but you dont have any would normal paper do ????
any ideas anyone please

debs xxxx
Old May 9th 2004, 3:47 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tra references

Originally posted by xxdebsonlinexx
hi i was wondering how you go on with the tra assesment as they ask for the references to be on letter headed paper. what if the person isnt trading no more who gives you the reference will normall paper do??? or what if you were self employed and are no longer trading when you get references off people who you have done jobs for they say headed paper again but you dont have any would normal paper do ????
any ideas anyone please

debs xxxx

Hello
you need to do a Statutory Declaration something a long the lines of below and list your role, work carried out, tools used, time in job, etc (the more detail the better)and then get customers or old employers to sign it. I hope this helps

Statutory Declaration

I, Martin William Joseph Connolly, of ** Farm View Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S** *AW do solemnly and sincerely declare that:
Old May 9th 2004, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: tra references

Originally posted by connollys.home
Hello
you need to do a Statutory Declaration something a long the lines of below and list your role, work carried out, tools used, time in job, etc (the more detail the better)and then get customers or old employers to sign it. I hope this helps

Statutory Declaration

I, Martin William Joseph Connolly, of ** Farm View Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S** *AW do solemnly and sincerely declare that:

cheers for that i have read something about a statutory declaration somewhere will go and have another read thanks again
debs xxx