TRA PASS - 2nd attempt!!!!

Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:31 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TRA PASS - 2nd attempt!!!!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Whoops I missed this thread the first time round!
Massive congrats - welcome to the Secondtime Club!
I has become tradition that I present you with your membership card (its a very exclusive club!)

Claire
x
LOL, I still have mine in "my pictures"
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:37 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TRA PASS - 2nd attempt!!!!

Originally Posted by Jules&Steve
Hi folks

Well not been on this site for a good few months as was getting naffed off with getting no where and was driving him in doors nuts with everybodys elses good news!!

Well after our miserable fail on the TRA last year we went to an agent who has been brill. We lodged our 2nd TRA application at the end of January and got it back on Thursday with a big fat PASS - YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

We have also changed from General Skilled Visa to the RSMS as Steve has a job offer - so everything is going well for a change.

We had our medicals today - so if anyone is getting them done in Preston I can highly recommend the doc - he was great and the kids loved him!!!

We have also sold our house and the shippers come in 2 weeks to take all our worldly goods with them. We should have our visa in about 6 weeks time (all being well) and if this end bit goes pear shaped them will have to go buy another bloody house!!!

It seems to have gone from a year of nothing but dead ends to everything happening all at once. So to everyone who feels naffed off and fed up like you are getting nowhere - just hang on in there cos on the 19th January 2006 I was posted our TRA and now we have it and the visa is just around the corner (fingers crossed) - so don't give up!!!

Jules x
Congratulations - well done for not giving in, having been through the TRA thing myself I know how hard it is getting It together.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:39 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done!!! Things are moving pretty swiftly for you!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jules&Steve
Hi folks

Well not been on this site for a good few months as was getting naffed off with getting no where and was driving him in doors nuts with everybodys elses good news!!

Well after our miserable fail on the TRA last year we went to an agent who has been brill. We lodged our 2nd TRA application at the end of January and got it back on Thursday with a big fat PASS - YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

We have also changed from General Skilled Visa to the RSMS as Steve has a job offer - so everything is going well for a change.

We had our medicals today - so if anyone is getting them done in Preston I can highly recommend the doc - he was great and the kids loved him!!!

We have also sold our house and the shippers come in 2 weeks to take all our worldly goods with them. We should have our visa in about 6 weeks time (all being well) and if this end bit goes pear shaped them will have to go buy another bloody house!!!

It seems to have gone from a year of nothing but dead ends to everything happening all at once. So to everyone who feels naffed off and fed up like you are getting nowhere - just hang on in there cos on the 19th January 2006 I was posted our TRA and now we have it and the visa is just around the corner (fingers crossed) - so don't give up!!!

Jules x
Congrats and welcome to the exclusive second time around club. It makes it all the more sweet when you've had to go through it all again doesn't it?