TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

Old May 10th 2005, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

I can hardly believe that my second TRA application is finally on it's way to my agent. Three months of writing, worrying and sleepless nights are finally over. It really does take over your life. I think the UPS driver thought I was completely bonkers as I waved the package goodbye!
What am I going to do in the evenings now?

Please can I join the Second Time Around TRA Club now?
Old May 10th 2005, 1:11 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

Originally Posted by Bookie
I can hardly believe that my second TRA application is finally on it's way to my agent. Three months of writing, worrying and sleepless nights are finally over. It really does take over your life. I think the UPS driver thought I was completely bonkers as I waved the package goodbye!

Good luck with your application!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nice
Default Re: TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

Good luck Bookie!
Old May 10th 2005, 1:36 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck!

I've got your membership card all ready for you!
Old May 10th 2005, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i know what you can do, you can help us with our second application!!! i have been staring at all the instructions and things to do from agent for the last 5 hours!!!! now i feel like crying!!

good luck with your second!!

rooksie, feeling totally despondent
Old May 10th 2005, 1:49 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

good luck with your application
Old May 10th 2005, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i know what you can do, you can help us with our second application!!! i have been staring at all the instructions and things to do from agent for the last 5 hours!!!! now i feel like crying!!

Wondered where you'd been.

Guess you've got it all sorted now?
Old May 10th 2005, 1:50 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie

Cheer up Rooksie,

You know you will get it sorted!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:51 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Talking Re: TRA No. 2 on it's way at last!

Originally Posted by bridiej

You got that in just before me ! ! !

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by Carruss
You got that in just before me ! ! !

R.

Ah, you've gotta be quick round here!!
Old May 10th 2005, 1:55 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Ah, you've gotta be quick round here!!
Ain't that the truth.......quick, back to the other thread!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:19 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Please do feel free to join our club! LOL
Old May 10th 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, the hard work will be worth it! I too am waiting for membership to the second time round club! LOL

Nikki
Old May 10th 2005, 2:48 pm
Account Closed

yes thanks mate. just got to start over with TRA and if i thought it was bad last time ........ ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

id rather resit european law than do this!!!

and the weather is picking up as well now - i should be down onthe beach not stuck in here!!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carruss
Cheer up Rooksie,

You know you will get it sorted!

R.

i bloody ought to mate!!! i am putting everything into it this time round and if it takes that little bit longer then so be it but by god if they fail us again blood will be spilt at TRA office!!!!!!! im getting TRA rage!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.