TRA help needed please!!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice
Question TRA help needed please!!

I am just trying to fill in husband's TRA application and am a bit stuck on what to put in the big blank section "Experiencein Occupation in which Assessment Sought".

As he has been self-employed most of his life (bricklayer), we have had to do a stat dec for his skills, tools, etc and have included photos of work done along with refs from clients.
Will it be ebough in this section of TRA form to say "Please see attached Stat Dec and References" or do they want it all listing again!?

Any advice welcomed. It has taken weeks to get everything together and now I'm stuck!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA help needed please!!

Originally Posted by draper5
I am just trying to fill in husband's TRA application and am a bit stuck on what to put in the big blank section "Experiencein Occupation in which Assessment Sought".

As he has been self-employed most of his life (bricklayer), we have had to do a stat dec for his skills, tools, etc and have included photos of work done along with refs from clients.
Will it be ebough in this section of TRA form to say "Please see attached Stat Dec and References" or do they want it all listing again!?

Any advice welcomed. It has taken weeks to get everything together and now I'm stuck!

Hi,

I just filled in "see attached"

HTH
Wendy x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi,

HTH
Wendy x
Thanks.
That will make it much easier!
Did you get it passed first time?
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
That will make it much easier!
Did you get it passed first time?
Yes. We used an agent though, so they went through everything first to make sure it would pass. We did have to make a few minor alterations to the wording.

Wendy
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi,

HTH
Wendy x
Just want ed to know if anyone else did this too and it was acceptable or whether you went whole hog and wrote it all out again.
All advice gratefully received!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Just want ed to know if anyone else did this too and it was acceptable or whether you went whole hog and wrote it all out again.
All advice gratefully received!
Hiya,

My husband is a bricklayer and he has just passed the TRA assessment. We used an agent and they just wrote "see attached" on the form.

Hope this helps and good luck with it all,

Jo
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hiya,

My husband is a bricklayer and he has just passed the TRA assessment. We used an agent and they just wrote "see attached" on the form.

Hope this helps and good luck with it all,

Jo
Thanks.
Can get it sent off pretty soon then!