TRA help with childcare coordinator

Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

lazybass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA help with childcare coordinator

Hi, I woundered if anyone can help me out, me and my family are currently looking to apply for a 175 visa via the childcare coordinator. My qualifications are an NVQ level 3 which was completed in 2002 and took 2 years, I also have my HLTA which is classed as the equivelent of a NVQ4. In 2002- 2003 I ran a pre school nursey and for the last 4 years have run an Autism unit in a special needs school, I'm currently in charge of an Autism specific unit, the class is of mixed age of KS1 and KS2 pupils, and we work on our own Autism Curriculum, I am in charge of all the staff, planning, reports, writing IEP's, IBP's and have full responsibility. I have spoken to two agents and they both said that I don't have the right qualifications but I think I have, do you think if I did the TRA without an agent I would have a chance of getting through ? Also what exactly would I need to put down if I did procede with doing the TRA ? My partner has his grandparents and auntie and uncle living in Perth but he has no work qualifications.

Kind Regards & Hope someone can help me out.

Julie
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:18 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA help with childcare coordinator

Hiya!

See this link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupati...or-1295-11.htm

It says:

The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.

How many children do you care for? You used to have to be looking after 25 children, if I recall correctly?

I know you said you'd contacted a couple of agents, there are a couple of on here that are highly recommended, try having a search (and mailing) Allan Collette and George Lombard.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

P