Tra Form Filling Help........

Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all
Default Tra Form Filling Help........

Hi a

We are just starting to fill my husbands TRA forms for fitter, and getting very confused.....
Question 2 is about formal vocational training, it asks for the title of training course is that City and Guilds or the engineering industry training board???
Also the next part asks to specify government or other controlling authority and a bit confused on that as well....maybe its too early for me and cant think straight!!!!!
Also question 3, name of apprenticeship registration authority is that City and Guilds or the engineering industry training board???

Any ideas would be soooo much appreciated

Tracey
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra Form Filling Help........

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi a

We are just starting to fill my husbands TRA forms for fitter, and getting very confused.....
Question 2 is about formal vocational training, it asks for the title of training course is that City and Guilds or the engineering industry training board???
Also the next part asks to specify government or other controlling authority and a bit confused on that as well....maybe its too early for me and cant think straight!!!!!
Also question 3, name of apprenticeship registration authority is that City and Guilds or the engineering industry training board???

Tracey
I answered this question the other day, here is the link to the answer (Post 6 )

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=tra+form
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Hi,

I did see that post but i was a bit confused still about question 3 is the engineering board the registration authority or is that city & guilds?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I did see that post but i was a bit confused still about question 3 is the engineering board the registration authority or is that city & guilds?

I'm confused as well now LOL

My hubby's was straight forward as it was only City & Guilds so I didn't have that problem. I'd put whichever is the higher of the two.

Maybe someone with an engineering qualification can help more

Sorry I can't help more
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all

Hi a

Tracey
My reply to a recent similar question is relevant here...

" "name, address and country of training institute" at Section 2 is the college you attended (e.g. "East Whoop Whoop polytechnic of Further Education").

The body issuing your certificate is probably City & Guilds (sometimes it is C&G in conjunction with the Regional Body for Further Education and/or an industry training board). C&G is not the training institution you attended. But it is most likely the "government or other controlling authority' also sought at Section 2 (also (sometimes it is C&G in conjunction with the Regional Body for Further Education and/or an industry training board).

The Engineering Industry Training Board is your answer to "Name of apprenticeship registration authority" at Section 3 if you were formally indentured as an apprentice."

In addition...

"title of training course" is the name of the course - e.g. "Electrical Installation" or whatever.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Glenn Newton
My reply to a recent similar question is relevant here...

" "name, address and country of training institute" at Section 2 is the college you attended (e.g. "East Whoop Whoop polytechnic of Further Education").

The body issuing your certificate is probably City & Guilds (sometimes it is C&G in conjunction with the Regional Body for Further Education and/or an industry training board). C&G is not the training institution you attended. But it is most likely the "government or other controlling authority' also sought at Section 2 (also (sometimes it is C&G in conjunction with the Regional Body for Further Education and/or an industry training board).

The Engineering Industry Training Board is your answer to "Name of apprenticeship registration authority" at Section 3 if you were formally indentured as an apprentice."

In addition...

"title of training course" is the name of the course - e.g. "Electrical Installation" or whatever.

AAAhhh, i see now, thanks for that, all of a sudden its all clicked into place.

Tracey