TRA artc

Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:34 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA artc

Seen a few posts regarding applying for artc in aus, and the long wait for a certificate. can you apply after receiving your TRA but before getting your visa?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA artc

Originally Posted by kporte
Seen a few posts regarding applying for artc in aus, and the long wait for a certificate. can you apply after receiving your TRA but before getting your visa?

In theory you probably could, although thats just my opinion. But they sometimes require you to go for an interveiw, so it would be best waiting until at you are nearly ready to go at least.

There was a post a while ago where someone was charged by an agent to get the electrical licence before they emmigrated, only to find that it was no good to them when they got there.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: TRA artc

Originally Posted by WendyC
In theory you probably could, although thats just my opinion. But they sometimes require you to go for an interveiw, so it would be best waiting until at you are nearly ready to go at least.

There was a post a while ago where someone was charged by an agent to get the electrical licence before they emmigrated, only to find that it was no good to them when they got there.
thanks wendy. just so much going round in my head!!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA artc

Originally Posted by kporte
thanks wendy. just so much going round in my head!!
Yes, I know just what you mean