tra

Old May 24th 2005, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tra

Originally Posted by fraser
See I may be nearly 40 but my memory's still working

shame about everything else though eh mate!!!
Old May 24th 2005, 8:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
shame about everything else though eh mate!!!
Ahem..........don't know what you mean
Old May 24th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys,
The problem seems to be that he doesnt actually make any tools!! Glen hasnt sugested apply under a differant code he thinks this is the right one.
Cant imagine how you guys felt, ours hasnt even gone in! Keith boss has been great and given him the job title of template/tool maker
Old May 24th 2005, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Ahem..........don't know what you mean

just put it down to stress - jed does!!!
Old May 24th 2005, 8:47 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hilary6
Thanks guys,
The problem seems to be that he doesnt actually make any tools!! Glen hasnt sugested apply under a differant code he thinks this is the right one.
Cant imagine how you guys felt, ours hasnt even gone in! Keith boss has been great and given him the job title of template/tool maker
I think you need to speak to your agent and get him to advise you EXACTLY what you need to put on the forms / paperwork, after all you're paying for his advice.
Old May 24th 2005, 8:47 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

just put it down to stress - jed does!!!

You just k'd me nil points
Old May 24th 2005, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

You just k'd me nil points

huh!!! how did i manage that!?!?! bloody hell!!
Old May 24th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I think you need to speak to your agent and get him to advise you EXACTLY what you need to put on the forms / paperwork, after all you're paying for his advice.
Thanks Bridie
Im going to ring them this afternoon. Poor Keiths in bed hes been on nights and doesnt know yet!
Hilary
Old May 24th 2005, 8:51 pm

huh!!! how did i manage that!?!?! bloody hell!!
No worries I have so much I don't know what to do with it
Old May 24th 2005, 8:52 pm
Account Closed

No worries I have so much I don't know what to do with it

i was about to say that!!! i checked the approve box so should have been worth something at least!! jeeeeez
Old May 24th 2005, 9:02 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we had an email back form go matilda 'I cannot guarantee a successful application' and 'your case is somewhat complex and difficult' Thats basically what it said. God I feel as if we've failed before we've started!
Hilary
Hi Hilary no wonder you feel like you've failed with an email like that, what I dont understand is if they cant guarantee a successful applicaiton why did they take you on??? surely they knew at your inital meeting/converastion that you had a complex/difficult case?

Get on the phone to them and ask what they are playing at this is your time your money and your life

All the very best of luck with it Hilary sent you some karma.
Old May 24th 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Hilary no wonder you feel like you've failed with an email like that, what I dont understand is if they cant guarantee a successful applicaiton why did they take you on??? surely they knew at your inital meeting/converastion that you had a complex/difficult case?

Get on the phone to them and ask what they are playing at this is your time your money and your life

All the very best of luck with it Hilary sent you some karma.
Thanks Possoms,
To be fair to the agent, until we sent them the info to look at they wouldnt have known. But we'll keep trying even though the email wasn't very encouraging.
Hilary
Old May 25th 2005, 12:18 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Possoms,
To be fair to the agent, until we sent them the info to look at they wouldnt have known. But we'll keep trying even though the email wasn't very encouraging.
Hilary
This has scared me witless , I have the same agent, My case is also veru complex and I agree that until they have all of the relevant information it is difficult for them to judge your chances of passing.

My main concern is spending ages putting together your TRA and then you get the kind of e-mail that Hilary got..

I wish you all the best Hilary6.
Old May 25th 2005, 12:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
This has scared me witless , I have the same agent, My case is also veru complex and I agree that until they have all of the relevant information it is difficult for them to judge your chances of passing.

My main concern is spending ages putting together your TRA and then you get the kind of e-mail that Hilary got..

I wish you all the best Hilary6.

we also same agent. why is your case complex ben? i too am now scared sh**less also!!!!!!
Old May 25th 2005, 12:44 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

we also same agent. why is your case complex ben? i too am now scared sh**less also!!!!!!
I have worked for the same company for 10 years, My job title and description could fall into quite a few catagories, 1st class metal machinist, Sheet metal worker, etc etc.,however I have recently changed positions thus making the recent work experience a concern as I am now working in planning and purchasing, which may be OK depending on what the duties are...We will see. still very concerned, I have my heart set on OZ, and I will do my upmost to pass the TRA,however I just want to know now whether I have any chances of passing, I have given my CV detailing my duties and I never got any kind of ffedback from it, just a case here are some more forms to fill in.....Scared Ben.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.