Top Tip

Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:14 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Top Tip

I have got so much useful info from everyone here I would be in the dark on so many issues if it wasn't for this forum.

So, I thought I would share a tip!

I have been having a real clear out around the house - the same as you all I imagine I am getting rid of things that I know I will throw away when the time comes to pack up. Only instead of binning them I have been putting them on Ebay - www.ebay.co.uk -I have already made £400 in junk I was going to throw out. As we haven't had our meds requested yet I have put this money aside to pay for it. It's a pain to register but easy once you do and if you have a digital camera to take photos of the items. The buyer pays for the postage. We even sold an old lawnmower on there!

Anyway just an idea - it's actually quite good fun as well and the money comes in useful - it's nice not to have to dip into savings to pay for the meds!

Anyway back off to stalk the postie now......

Max
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

loupyloutoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Top Tip

Originally posted by maxpaxx
I have got so much useful info from everyone here I would be in the dark on so many issues if it wasn't for this forum.

So, I thought I would share a tip!

I have been having a real clear out around the house - the same as you all I imagine I am getting rid of things that I know I will throw away when the time comes to pack up. Only instead of binning them I have been putting them on Ebay - www.ebay.co.uk -I have already made £400 in junk I was going to throw out. As we haven't had our meds requested yet I have put this money aside to pay for it. It's a pain to register but easy once you do and if you have a digital camera to take photos of the items. The buyer pays for the postage. We even sold an old lawnmower on there!

Anyway just an idea - it's actually quite good fun as well and the money comes in useful - it's nice not to have to dip into savings to pay for the meds!

Anyway back off to stalk the postie now......

Max

We've been doing that too, and we've not heard back from our assessment yet!!! We've made about £250....its great and I'm so sad, that I get real excited when it comes towards the end of an auction....

Definately give it a go!!!