Tony Coates!

Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tony Coates!

Tony, you are an absolute star!
I have been reading numerous threads where you have given your advice for free & I think it is fantastic!
I know that ultimately it may generate business for you ( I hope it does anyway!!!) but I know I couldn't be gong through this process w/out help from all thegood people on here, but to have a professionals input, really a bonus!
THANK YOU!
Sally
Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice
Default Re: Tony Coates!

Tony is deffinately a star in my eyes and has helped me enourmously there are also a few other unsung heroes on this site I think the effort these people put in is fantastic and you all deserve a mention keep up the good work we really appreciate your help
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

He has replied to my threads, which is saying something!

Good on him! ...
Old Jun 27th 2007, 8:57 am
Banned

Nursebank will become famous soon enoughNursebank will become famous soon enough

Agree, a very helpfull guy, would recommend him to anyone seeking help or an an agent.

Thankyou Tony!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I think all the agents that post on here are brilliant. It's great to see that they can spare a bit of time to help people out. Also the knowledge that JAJ has is astounding, I don't think there is anything that he doesn't know!.

I think the site is a better place for their contributions, so a big thanks to them
Old Jun 27th 2007, 9:49 am
Just Joined

agamand is an unknown quantity at this point

No doubt.
Two thumbs up for Sir Tony!
Thank you very much!
And also, I thank Sir JAJ, r.m.agents, and the rest of the members of this forum who also gave their valuable views, opinions, and encouragement.
Cheers!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by agamand
No doubt.
Two thumbs up for Sir Tony!
Thank you very much!
And also, I thank Sir JAJ, r.m.agents, and the rest of the members of this forum who also gave their valuable views, opinions, and encouragement.
Cheers!
HEAR HEAR
Old Jun 27th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

add my thanks
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

I have to agree with everyone else on here, Tony is brilliant he put us on the right track to sort out the right visa for us when our "plonker" of an agent was leading us up the wrong path!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

no doubt, he is a tremendous help here. The best thing i like in him is that, he never made u confuse and always answers to the point!!!

Thanks Tony!