Timescale frontloaded stni application

Old May 17th 2007, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice
Default Timescale frontloaded stni application

Anyone done the folowing who can advise a timescale for being allocated a CO/getting a visa?

STNI approval sent with visa app and payment, police check, skills assessment and meds.

Any advice would be great
Old May 17th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Timescale frontloaded stni application

Originally Posted by freckles1970
Anyone done the folowing who can advise a timescale for being allocated a CO/getting a visa?

STNI approval sent with visa app and payment, police check, skills assessment and meds.

Any advice would be great
Hi Freckles, I would be interested in any replies to this aswell.
We have also got STNI approval and have just had our positive skills assessment back.
I am going to post our application to our agent today and then next week start the process of getting the police checks and medicals done.

I see that you're in Berkshire but are really a northern monkey, where abouts in the north are you from? I currently live in Bucks but am originally from the North East
Old May 17th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Was living in manchester before Reading. Where abouts were you. What job are you being sponsored for? I am a teacher
Old May 17th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

I'm living in Aylesbury at the moment, prior to this I was in Swindon for six years. Originally from up near Durham.
My OH is an IT Manager so its his skills we have used for the STNI to Melbourne.
Old May 18th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

I would be interested to hear the time scale on this too.
Old May 27th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Anyone got any info on how long this STNI visa takes to come through?