Timeline Police checks

Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:51 pm
whimsies

whimsies is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Timeline Police checks

Can someone please tell me how long its taking for the police checks to come back, and what prove of ID you need to send

thanks whimsies
Old Jun 30th 2005, 3:56 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline Police checks

Originally Posted by whimsies
Can someone please tell me how long its taking for the police checks to come back, and what prove of ID you need to send

thanks whimsies
proof of id was our NHS cards and passports (copies of each) and it took 2.5 weeks

Cheers

Jon
Old Jun 30th 2005, 4:02 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks whimsies
Ours took 3 weeks we sent copies of passport and driving licence
Old Jun 30th 2005, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ID required will depend on which force you are covered by. I'd guess you will either be Essex or the Met

http://www.essex.police.uk/pages/about/a_dpa96e.htm

or

http://www.met.police.uk/dataprotection/forms.htm
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:55 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

thanks whimsies
Hi whimsies
mine took 7 days, hubbies 10 days, West Midlands area
Carole
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

How long does your police report last? We plan to apply for visa in October - November but if i can get the police reports done now it would be another thing not to worry about.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:41 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
How long does your police report last? We plan to apply for visa in October - November but if i can get the police reports done now it would be another thing not to worry about.
Only valid for twelve months from when they are dated, so be careful of getting them done too early. When the visas are granted you have twelve months from the date of police check or medicals, whichever is earliest date.
Carole