Timeframe for Response

Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Timeframe for Response

When you send stuff in like more work info and all that do they take you straight up to the 'Timeframe for Response' until the CO looks at it again?

My AOS bond will be paid either next week or the week after and my additional information will have been in two weeks then. So I was just wondering if I will have to wait until the 'Timeframe for Response' to end. This is ages away.

cheers to anyone who may know
Lace x
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeframe for Response

Originally Posted by lacey21
When you send stuff in like more work info and all that do they take you straight up to the 'Timeframe for Response' until the CO looks at it again?

My AOS bond will be paid either next week or the week after and my additional information will have been in two weeks then. So I was just wondering if I will have to wait until the 'Timeframe for Response' to end. This is ages away.

cheers to anyone who may know
Lace x

Would you clarify this a little...do you mean when they give you a 'recieved by date'for further info...do they then look at it, or...do they look at it when they recieve it.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeframe for Response

You wouldn't know cos you arn't there girl lol lol lol

Don't get smart with me.

Lace xxx