Time limits of SC475 Visa?

Old Aug 24th 2011, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

shaikho69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Time limits of SC475 Visa?

Hi All,

Please sombody advise me that, after granting the SC475 Provisional Visa; from which date the 3-years Visa period will be started / activated?

Either from the date of Visa grant? OR From the date of First entry in Australia?
Regards
Old Aug 24th 2011, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Time limits of SC475 Visa?

Originally Posted by shaikho69
Hi All,

Please sombody advise me that, after granting the SC475 Provisional Visa; from which date the 3-years Visa period will be started / activated?

Either from the date of Visa grant? OR From the date of First entry in Australia?
Regards
2nd one.
Old Aug 24th 2011, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Visa grant date.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Question Re: Time limits of SC475 Visa?

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Visa grant date.
Thanks for both "Bemudashorts" and "dance 123"...

Is any body else confirm about this....as a sr. member replied that the '3-years visa period' shall be w.e.f. the Date Of First Enrty in Australia...while other one says from Visa Grant Date???

If any specific guidelines, about the time limits of SC475 Visa, are mentioned somewhere in DIAC website, then please give me its link.

Regards
Old Aug 25th 2011, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road

Date Of First Enrty in Australia
Old Aug 25th 2011, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janaka
Date Of First Enrty in Australia
Thanks 'Janaka' & 'dance123': Both of your replies are similar...

Do you have any reference in DIAC web site, which specifically mentions this time clause for SC475 Visa (Class VF)?
OR
Is it your personal experience that you were got the same visa SC475 (Class VF)?

Kindly clarify this... as all of our planning is based on these time limits. Recently our medical done and we expect our visa soon.

Regards
Old Aug 25th 2011, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

The visa will be valid for three years from the day you get it. This iwll be quite apparant to you when you get it as it will have an expiry date.

Visas like a working holiday start from the date you get into Australia, but the skilled migrant visas including this one have a validity period from the day you get it.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

The visa will be valid for three years from the day you get it. This iwll be quite apparant to you when you get it as it will have an expiry date.

Visas like a working holiday start from the date you get into Australia, but the skilled migrant visas including this one have a validity period from the day you get it.
Thanks Bemudashorts for clarification....

This means that, before ending the first year of visa, we must have to enter Australia and should spend 2 years (including 1 year full-time work), to meet the eligibility for PR Visa Application...

Am I right?

regards
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shaikho69
Thanks Bemudashorts for clarification....

This means that, before ending the first year of visa, we must have to enter Australia and should spend 2 years (including 1 year full-time work), to meet the eligibility for PR Visa Application...

Am I right?

regards
It is possible to extend this visa for another year if you don't manage to meet the PR requirement, neverthless it is a good idea to move as soon as possible with this visa. You do not have the luxury of procrastinatinf for years like with some visas.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Unfortunately, you are wrong "Bermudashorts". I am in Australia on this particular subclass. Please check my details below.

1. Granted: Feb 13, 2009
2. Entered OZ: May 02, 2009
3. Expirey date: May 02, 2012.

Please don't confuse the poor guy
Old Aug 26th 2011, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dance123
Unfortunately, you are wrong "Bermudashorts". I am in Australia on this particular subclass. Please check my details below.

I trust you will be organising the public flogging which I rightly deserve.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

I trust you will be organising the public flogging which I rightly deserve.
I'm impressed, I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh ... righto.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 10:24 am
Just Joined

con_h2so4 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my colleagues has got his SC475 granted yesterday and his 3 years has already been started from yesterday. I am also waiting for the same. Lets see what happends for me.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 11:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Um, she was admitting she was incorrect and you were correct. Not sure why the insult.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.