Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Time lapsed- more info requested? (Skilled Applications)

Time lapsed- more info requested? (Skilled Applications)

Old Aug 29th 2002, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time lapsed- more info requested? (Skilled Applications)

Dear All

Mine is in a similar vain to the last positing. Hubbie is a Carpenter and have had his trade approved based on 8 yrs work history and references for prior to the application being lodged. Is it therefore likely as so much time has lapsed since lodging the full apliaction (after Trade approved) that they will ask for the last 20 mths work history. This could be tricky to prove as Dean is sefl-emplyed and we could be looking at as many as 3-4 clients a week.

Please advise as once we get 'the call' we want to be sure that we have everything we need ready to go.

Thanks and regards

Nibbles
xxx
Old Aug 29th 2002, 4:04 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Time lapsed- more info requested? (Skilled Applications)

Didn't ask us nuffink.Good job too,I've not spoke to or worked for any of my previous employers/clients since me application went in.
Boy you ask lots of questions Nick,are Dean & K deaf?
Attached Images  
Old Aug 29th 2002, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya cheeky cheeky git!!!!

You know they are!! And f*** ugly!!

Just cos ya got yer PR you think yer someone!

Originally posted by baldbutts:
Didn't ask us nuffink.Good job too,I've not spoke to or worked for any of my previous employers/clients since me application went in.
Boy you ask lots of questions Nick,are Dean & K deaf?
Old Aug 29th 2002, 5:24 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

nicky,

kevin is a subcontractor joiner.

he works for various clients. All that was required of him was to do a sworn statement stating certain details...i could email you a copy of it if you want....giving you the specifics...

you know my email address
Old Aug 29th 2002, 8:48 am
Jaj

Only work experience relating to the period before application is assessed,

Jeremy

>On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:54:44 +0000, NickyTurner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Dear All
    >Mine is in a similar vain to the last positing. Hubbie is a Carpenter and have had
    >his trade approved based on 8 yrs work history and references for prior to the
    >application being lodged. Is it therefore likely as so much time has lapsed since
    >lodging the full apliaction (after Trade approved) that they will ask for the last
    >20 mths work history. This could be tricky to prove as Dean is sefl-emplyed and we
    >could be looking at as many as 3-4 clients a week.
    >Please advise as once we get 'the call' we want to be sure that we have everything
    >we need ready to go.
    >Thanks and regards
    >Nibbles xxx
    >--
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com