time covered by the PCC

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 11:53 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default time covered by the PCC

Hi

I have a little confusion about the PCC.

I am living here in this city for last 6-7 years and here in Pakistan, you get PCC from the police station of your current residential area. So, I will get PCC from the police station of my area for last 6-7 years. My father was a government employee was used to be transferred to different cities every 3-4 years so we have been living in many different cities. I want to ask that if this PCC for last 6-7 years from the police station of my current residential address will be enough or will I have to get PCC from every place where I have been living in my life? That will be almost impossible for me though.

Does Anyone have any idea about this?
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

junaid11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: time covered by the PCC

No, the PCC you are getting from city where you lived in the last seven years is enough. They are not asking for pcc from every city. they are only asking you for pcc from the countries where you lived in the last 10 years.