To those who did not FL their meds...

Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

spin2diz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To those who did not FL their meds...

Hello guys! To those who have already gotten their visas(Big big congratulations by the way!!!!) I was just wonderin about the timeframe between CO allocation and visa grant to those who did not frontload their meds/pccs. I lodged online, and my application isn't so straightforward, and still contemplating whether to frontload or not. I'm just curious as to how many weeks or months difference (for the visa to be granted ) would it be if i would frontload or wait for CO's advise.

Many thanks!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:37 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: To those who did not FL their meds...

Originally Posted by spin2diz
Hello guys! To those who have already gotten their visas(Big big congratulations by the way!!!!) I was just wonderin about the timeframe between CO allocation and visa grant to those who did not frontload their meds/pccs. I lodged online, and my application isn't so straightforward, and still contemplating whether to frontload or not. I'm just curious as to how many weeks or months difference (for the visa to be granted ) would it be if i would frontload or wait for CO's advise.

Many thanks!
Our application was paper-based in June07. We got our CO on 5/12/07 who requested meds. They were done on 13/12/07, they were cleared at LCU & reached our CO on 10/1/08. (Not bad considering Xmas & New Year hols were in between) We got an email from our CO on 16/1/08 suggesting we reapply for police checks as she was ready to issue our visa's but as our pcc's were due to expire on 1/3/08 we wouldn't have much time to validate. Our Pcc's were re-sent on 23/2 & visa granted 27/2/08. Would probably had it granted back in Jan if our pcc's had a longer date on them.
Hope this help a bit & I haven't totally confused you!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Our application was paper-based in June07. We got our CO on 5/12/07 who requested meds. They were done on 13/12/07, they were cleared at LCU & reached our CO on 10/1/08. (Not bad considering Xmas & New Year hols were in between) We got an email from our CO on 16/1/08 suggesting we reapply for police checks as she was ready to issue our visa's but as our pcc's were due to expire on 1/3/08 we wouldn't have much time to validate. Our Pcc's were re-sent on 23/2 & visa granted 27/2/08. Would probably had it granted back in Jan if our pcc's had a longer date on them.
Hope this help a bit & I haven't totally confused you!
We were allocated a CO in mid November.
Did meds end novemeber and sent them and PCCs mid/ end december
VISA granted 17th Jan- 5 weeks after meds reached LCU.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:23 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hereshoping
We were allocated a CO in mid November.
Did meds end novemeber and sent them and PCCs mid/ end december
VISA granted 17th Jan- 5 weeks after meds reached LCU.
Yes, someone else from the August thread said her visa took 5 weeks from when the meds were received. We waited til we got case officer to send ours.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

spin2diz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! Well I guess the extra 5 weeks is not that long a wait.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:24 am
Banned

LDU1 is an unknown quantity at this point

5 weeks is quick, it will go soooooooooooooooo fast, then you will start to panic, and doubt. All the mad emotions that are all part of the process.

If you need any advise from an old hand, we immirated 4 years ago, and just love the Sunshine Coast

Tessa
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:51 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Living Down Under
5 weeks is quick, it will go soooooooooooooooo fast, then you will start to panic, and doubt. All the mad emotions that are all part of the process.

If you need any advise from an old hand, we immirated 4 years ago, and just love the Sunshine Coast

Tessa
Yes, 5 weeks is quick but I can understand the frustration. I've been checking my emails on a daily basis since October for news

Good to have more people who done it. Prepare to have your brain picked