Thank the Lord!!!!

Old Aug 9th 2004, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

The McGintys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank the Lord!!!!

Well thank you tra!!!!

Called them about 20 mins ago, because we were so anxious. Spoke to a really helpfull lady who said our case has been finalised! I said can you tell me the result, she said, "yeah no worries, it was postive!!!"

We submitted on 14th April, so its been a long wait.

Now getting on with visa 139, got police checks back & meds booked for 24th August, so Adelaide here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited could burst!!!!!!!! Is it too early for champers?????????

Good luck to you all waiting
Daihla XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:26 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

Good for you!!!!

There's nothing worse than waiting is there? We only sent our TRA on Friday but it seems like a decade ago...
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:27 am
Loving life in Brissie

cagandchris will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

Congratulations!!!
Must be a great feeling!!

We sent ours 19th April so hopefully ours will be soon and will be positive!

I would say definitely not too early for the champers!!!!

Carole
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:29 am
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The McGintys
Well thank you tra!!!!

Called them about 20 mins ago, because we were so anxious. Spoke to a really helpfull lady who said our case has been finalised! I said can you tell me the result, she said, "yeah no worries, it was postive!!!"

Now getting on with visa 139, got police checks back & meds booked for 24th August, so Adelaide here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daihla

Congratulations, some good news at last, hopefully TRA will get their fingers out and process ours (appeal lodged 30th April).

Go get bladdered girl!

Lucy
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:04 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

Well thank you tra!!!!

Well done!! It's never to early for champers

Walla
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Well thank you tra!!!!

thats great news Daihla congrats i think thats the worse bit.

we sent our off end july so were still waiting

Debs xxxxx
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:07 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

Congratulations Daihla

Good Luck for the next stage

Julia
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:40 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Congrats and good luck with everything

Badri
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all so much,

I am so relieved that we got the tra and feel really confident about the visa, as we are going skilled designated area sponsered (139).

We have our medical booked for 24th August so hopefully we will be submitting a front loaded visa by september, (fingers crossed).

We have a fab agent, so hopefully it should be plain sailing from now.

Good luck to you all and just look forward to that fantastic feeling of relief, exceitment and then butterflys, because its all starting to really happen!!!!!

Daihla x
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:56 pm
joveazey

Angry Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

I know you only posted yesterday but have you heard anything yet ? I am getting really p****d off now ! How can they charge more to "FAST TRACK" ours has now been 16 weeks since posted ! My agent has gone on holiday today for 3 weeks and promised that if they hear anything they will phone me but I'm still panicking that they won't. She was going to email TRA last night and see if there's any news yet. This is really doing my head in, just feel like we're in limbo because we can't plan anything, don't even know if we can apply for a bloody visa !

Sorry for moaning but am really frustrated.

Jo

Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Phone the TRA!

thats what I did & they told me that our case was finalised last week & it was positive. I dont think my agent has been informed by them yet! I think they must post it to them.

So my advice is to phone & ask what stage your case is at.

Good Luck
Daihla
Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joveazey
I know you only posted yesterday but have you heard anything yet ? I am getting really p****d off now ! How can they charge more to "FAST TRACK" ours has now been 16 weeks since posted ! My agent has gone on holiday today for 3 weeks and promised that if they hear anything they will phone me but I'm still panicking that they won't. She was going to email TRA last night and see if there's any news yet. This is really doing my head in, just feel like we're in limbo because we can't plan anything, don't even know if we can apply for a bloody visa !

Sorry for moaning but am really frustrated.

Jo
Hi Jo
I know the feeling. We are waiting for our TRA.
It's been 15 weeks now and our agent said we should hear something in the next fortnight, The fortnight runs out tomorrow.
Again we are in the same boat not knowing what the assessment will be and if we will be able to apply for the visa.

Hope you (and I) hear soon.

Fingers crossed for both of us.

Graham
Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Phone the TRA!

thats what I did & they told me that our case was finalised last week & it was positive. I dont think my agent has been informed by them yet! I think they must post it to them.

So my advice is to phone & ask what stage your case is at.

Good Luck
Daihla
Hi Daihla
What time did you ring them and do you have the number please.

Thanks

Graham
Old Aug 10th 2004, 4:32 pm
joveazey

Angry Re: Thank the Lord!!!!

They are 9 1/2 hours ahead arent they ? That means I would have to phone at about 7am and it would be 4.30pm. I'm tooooooooooooo scared !! What if they are really P****d off with me for ringing, or even worse, what if they say no ?????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.