temporary visas and school fees

Old Oct 10th 2010, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default temporary visas and school fees

Hi,

I am new to this and I am still struggling to find information that clearly identifies what each visa entails. Do you have to pay school fees on all temporary visas?

I am a 3rd year student nurse and I have found that a few hospitals are offering graduate programmes for uk nurses. I imagine a PR visa I would not fit the criteria, with less than 2 years experience.

Where can I find out costs for visas and agent fees. I need to start calculating and planning all the costs involved.

So exciting but also scary considering we could be thinking of moving in the very near future.

Old Oct 10th 2010, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: temporary visas and school fees

It varies by state, which state are you thinking of
Old Oct 10th 2010, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

It would be Western Australia. I think I have read 457 subclass in this area we would not need to pay school fees. I think majority of health care employees offer this visa by the looks of it. Temporary worries me and consoidering would it be better to be more patient and apply for a pr visa. My daughter starts senior school would it be better to go out on a temporary and then apply for a permanent visa.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel659
Hi

It would be Western Australia. I think I have read 457 subclass in this area we would not need to pay school fees. I think majority of health care employees offer this visa by the looks of it. Temporary worries me and consoidering would it be better to be more patient and apply for a pr visa. My daughter starts senior school would it be better to go out on a temporary and then apply for a permanent visa.
You will not pay state school fees in WA on a 457. If you want your daughter to go to private school (and depending on where you live you just might prefer private to the state option) you will pay full fees.