Team 3

Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

yasser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team 3

I had applied online on 26th June 2009 for 175. Later i was asked to upload form 80 in october, which i did in early november. Till now there is no movement.
Raised PLE in end march and i just got a system generated message that the delay is due to security clearance. since we have not been asked for the medical and pcc then how come this response can be given to us.
can any body advise.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Team 3

Hi Yasser,

Security Clearance is nothing to do with your medicals or PCC
It is your internal check/s of your past history through some agencies

N all teams are working in same speed so nothing concern with particular teams

Regards
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by khdmah
Hi Yasser,

Security Clearance is nothing to do with your medicals or PCC
It is your internal check/s of your past history through some agencies

N all teams are working in same speed so nothing concern with particular teams

Regards
thanks. but then what can be the reason that the case officer is not asking for medicals and pcc. please advise.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yasser
thanks. but then what can be the reason that the case officer is not asking for medicals and pcc. please advise.
Because your medicals and police clearances are not required at this time. You will be asked to do them when your case officer is ready for you to do them.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Because your medicals and police clearances are not required at this time. You will be asked to do them when your case officer is ready for you to do them.
Dear Dorothy

You are absolutely right in commenting this. the only thing which bothers me is that my skill falls in CSL and have also got the points for modl, then what is happening to my application.
all the applicants that applied in same category have already been granted a visa.
can you advise me in this context.

thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:36 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yasser
Dear Dorothy

You are absolutely right in commenting this. the only thing which bothers me is that my skill falls in CSL and have also got the points for modl, then what is happening to my application.
all the applicants that applied in same category have already been granted a visa.
can you advise me in this context.

thanks
You are not all the other applicants, are you? Every file is dealt with individually, so what happens with someone else's case has nothing to do with yours.

Why the rush anyway? If your visa were granted tomorrow would you move to Australia on Monday? Why not just get on with your life and have a little patience?
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Yaseer, U are not the only one. Many other applicants have been requested form-80 in early 2009 and are still waiting. I think these are the agencies taking long time.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

AS has been posted on here numerous times, the team dealing with you is irrelevant. You will be asked for checks when they are ready. Posting about individal teams is as pintess as posting abut individual Case Officers, so thread closed.