Subclass 880 and MODL

Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

devkop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subclass 880 and MODL

I have applied for subclass 880 on 6th Aug 2004, i got a mail from my case officer asking for form 1221 in abt 15 days
is this a good sign? my asco occupation is 2211-11 Accountant, so now am i eligible for addl 15 points when my application is assessed.

also is it worthwhile emailing my CO abt the change?

Rgds
Dev
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:48 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subclass 880 and MODL

If you already have 115 points (still the pass mark for 880 until 1 Apr 2005) then you won't need the points for MODL.

Once your application has been assessed then the score cannot be changed.

Your case officer will be perfectly aware of the change to MODL. Just follow the instructions you have been given.

Jeremy

Originally Posted by devkop
I have applied for subclass 880 on 6th Aug 2004, i got a mail from my case officer asking for form 1221 in abt 15 days
is this a good sign? my asco occupation is 2211-11 Accountant, so now am i eligible for addl 15 points when my application is assessed.

also is it worthwhile emailing my CO abt the change?

Rgds
Dev
Old Sep 6th 2004, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

devkop is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Subclass 880 and MODL

Originally Posted by JAJ
If you already have 115 points (still the pass mark for 880 until 1 Apr 2005) then you won't need the points for MODL.

Once your application has been assessed then the score cannot be changed.

Your case officer will be perfectly aware of the change to MODL. Just follow the instructions you have been given.

Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy,
am just curious how long its going to take from now on. one of my frnd who sent the appl with me on the same date , same asco occupation got his visa in 15 days.

so was curious how long this form 1221 takes to process. they havent asked me for any other addl info in the letter.

Rgds
Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

rubybyron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subclass 880 and MODL

What is form 1221?