Wikiposts

student visa-subclass 573

Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all
Default Re: student visa-subclass 573

congrats ash, brill news.... few drinks tonite for you then.

How long did it take from when all docs and meds sent-off... ??

Best of luck

Russ & Sarah
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ash89
hey everyone!!...

my application got approved today....yyaaayy!!!

best of luck to all of you..!!

cheers!!
Well done
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !!

I've paid for my medicare and first semester, so am expecting confirmation shortly. Will get the medicals booked, then can apply for the visa early November. Hoping to be there early January, via a few days in Singapore.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!

Caroline
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by elmtree
Congratulations !!

I've paid for my medicare and first semester, so am expecting confirmation shortly. Will get the medicals booked, then can apply for the visa early November. Hoping to be there early January, via a few days in Singapore.

You should get your COE soon we have ours only took 2 days we too are in the process of organising medicals and schooling for the children. But OH doesnt start until next July
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

ash89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
congrats ash, brill news.... few drinks tonite for you then.

How long did it take from when all docs and meds sent-off... ??

Best of luck

Russ & Sarah

hey!!..thanks...i lodged my application on the 5th of september and it got approved on the 17th of october...so thats abt 42 days...
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by boobear
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!

Caroline
Thanks a ton!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

hey!!..thanks...i lodged my application on the 5th of september and it got approved on the 17th of october...so thats abt 42 days...

Ohh dear, that is longer than I expected, I had better get applying as soon as my passport comes back from the passport office then.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Ohh dear, that is longer than I expected, I had better get applying as soon as my passport comes back from the passport office then.
when does your course start??
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Is it right that you can't apply for the visa any longer than 12 weeks prior to the commencement date of the course ???
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

It is 3 months from inside Oz or 4 months from outside.
My course starts in Feb but I also have to get my driving licence changed to my married name so I think I will have to send off my passport for that, when it comes back from the passport office.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Is it right that you can't apply for the visa any longer than 12 weeks prior to the commencement date of the course ???
no..if im not mistaken...its just that u have to apply "atleast" 12 weeks prior to the date..
Old Oct 20th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys.

Booking the meds tomorrow, so will apply in the next couple of days.

And there's me hanging on until the 12 weeks prior !! DURRR.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Thanks guys.

Booking the meds tomorrow, so will apply in the next couple of days.

And there's me hanging on until the 12 weeks prior !! DURRR.
Your not the only one elmtree, i was told and also read somewhere that you couldn't apply for a place on a course until 4 months before, so there we were just waiting. It was actually an agent at the Coventry expo that told us this, why would we doubt them. Unless they meant you could only apply for the visa 4 months before. It's probably me who's got it wrong as usual.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

no..if im not mistaken...its just that u have to apply "atleast" 12 weeks prior to the date..
No, according to the immigraton web site you can not apply until 4 months before the course commences if out of Australia or 3 months if inside Australia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.