Struggling to get back to Oz?

Old Jan 22nd 2015, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Struggling to get back to Oz?

Hello, been a while. Trying to get back to Oz after living there for 3 years on a 457. Came back to the UK in 2011 to marry my wife and we are now looking to get back out there to live!

I just wondered if anyone had done similar and whether they had been successful? I'm struggling to make the right connections and finding it harder than ever. My job role is not on the SOL but the CSOL. It was far easier last time as I was on my own and travelled there on a WHV and obtained a 457. This time I can't use that option!

Just looking for some advice on what the best options are, ideally wanna be in Sydney.
Old Jan 22nd 2015, 4:16 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Struggling to get back to Oz?

Originally Posted by moonstaruk
Hello, been a while. Trying to get back to Oz after living there for 3 years on a 457. Came back to the UK in 2011 to marry my wife and we are now looking to get back out there to live!

I just wondered if anyone had done similar and whether they had been successful? I'm struggling to make the right connections and finding it harder than ever. My job role is not on the SOL but the CSOL. It was far easier last time as I was on my own and travelled there on a WHV and obtained a 457. This time I can't use that option!

Just looking for some advice on what the best options are, ideally wanna be in Sydney.
If your occupation is on the CSOL, have you checked to see if any states are sponsoring the occupation for a 190 PR visa?