Stressed!!!! Advice please

Old May 11th 2010, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice
Default Stressed!!!! Advice please

Hi all
You may not be able to help but it may do me good to just sound it out! lol
Were a family of 5 looking to go to Brisbane at the end of June 2010. I have a job and have been state sponsered by queensland health. My hospital start date is the 5th July. I have submitted the 457 application on the 24/4 further info was asked for on 30/4 meds have shown as finalised since the 4/5. How much longer do you think this may take now? To be out in time for the start date i really need to be booking flights for the last week in June. The flights are slowly filling up now. Should i take the chance the visa will come through and book them? Or just wait? I dont know what to do. I have handed in my notice at work already! Stressed beyond belief! Any advice or info greatly received.
Old May 11th 2010, 3:57 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stressed!!!! Advice please

Originally Posted by nixster
Hi all
Were a family of 5 looking to go to Brisbane at the end of June 2010. I have a job and have been state sponsered by queensland health. My hospital start date is the 5th July. I have submitted the 457 application on the 24/4 further info was asked for on 30/4 meds have shown as finalised since the 4/5. How much longer do you think this may take now? To be out in time for the start date i really need to be booking flights for the last week in June. The flights are slowly filling up now. Should i take the chance the visa will come through and book them? Or just wait? I dont know what to do. I have handed in my notice at work already! Stressed beyond belief! Any advice or info greatly received.
Hiya,
I know its a different Visa class but from my meds being finalised until grant was 7 weeks!
You've been ballsy enough to give notice on your job - if it was me I'd think whats a little dosh on flights & I'd be damned if I was going to let those flights disappear!! Reckless advice I know (and I'm sure sensible peeps will shoot me down in flames) but if I were in your shoes, and having been spontaneous already, I'd go the whole hog!!
Old May 11th 2010, 6:05 am
Just Joined

steveNalison is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nixster
Hi all
I'm not suprised your stressed, but i dont think you need to worry to much from our meds been finalised in January it took only 14 days to get the Visa Grant. So hopefully you will be fine. it also took another 14 days to get the passports back from Australian High Commision with the visa's in.
So I'm sure you will be fine, Good luck
Old May 11th 2010, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice

thanks to both of you for your help. Its just getting so stressful nowwhat with still working full time and having 3 kids! lol think i will be only too happy when the visa is finally granted!