Stressed

Old May 4th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

dwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the roughdwaindibley is a jewel in the rough
Default Stressed

Just thought I would give an update as I am way too stressed at the moment. We are on a 138 application and my sister is our sponsor, she has her AoS interview with Centre link on Tuesday!

What’s keeping me awake is the fact that she has been on maternity leave since November from her job and I don’t know if that will effect the AoS or not, and if she is successful how long it will take for her to get what ever doc’s she needs off centre link to deposit the bond at the commonwealth bank and to take this to centre link as she comes home for a month next Saturday!

Does anyone know if being on maternity will affect the AoS, she is going back to work and earns above the $40,000 mark, and how long or what she will need to have with her in order to pay the bond?

Its things like this that make my BP go through the roof and end up having to have a cardiology report done! Yet another worry I tell you. :curse:

Cheers Robert
Old May 4th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice
Default Re: Stressed

Dwain,
There is a contact number for centrelink from the uk it is 0800 1695865 it may even be a free phone number I found them very helpful and will answer any queries that you also have a look on the centelink website its very usefull good luck

Last edited by ChubbyChubbs; May 4th 2007 at 9:42 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice
Default Re: Stressed

Dwain
you will be able to contact them before 20.00hrs it is currently 19.45hrs with the the weekend coming up you may have to wait until monday or even tuesday if it is a bank holiday in australia