STNI Victoria approved

Old May 23rd 2004, 7:41 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: STNI Victoria approved

Originally posted by moomin
know that felling! ours is in with TRA at moment, took an age to prepare!

we applied stni victoria about 2 weeks ago, so will probably know that prior to tra outcome given the timeframes that others are experiencing.

have you lodged your main app?

maxine
No not yet still waiting for references to be sent from previous employers. I don't think they have any idea how urgent it all is.
Driving me mad now I just want to send everything to our agent and see if we have done everything right or if it needs changing. At least then if its only down to us I'll feel like we are getting somewhere.

Michelle
Old May 23rd 2004, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats everybody for being approved. I was also stni vic approved beginning of april (i am a nurse) and have not heard from dimia at all. it is quite frustrating.
We went for our meds and done police checks two weeks ago even though they have not been requested from dimia so im hoping that when they receive those our application will be processed asap. We want to be there by xmas!!
Irene
Old May 24th 2004, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by fozzie
No not yet still waiting for references to be sent from previous employers. I don't think they have any idea how urgent it all is.
Driving me mad now I just want to send everything to our agent and see if we have done everything right or if it needs changing. At least then if its only down to us I'll feel like we are getting somewhere.

Michelle

some of the employers inevitably leave you short of info (was my experience anyhow) - we did a statutory declaration to fill any gaps that left.

that said, i have heard them fail some people for stupid things. if you are using an agent they should have a good eye for what is need tho, we have done it solo...............

fingers crossed , keep us posted!

max
Old May 24th 2004, 9:25 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by parkhigh
Congrats everybody for being approved. I was also stni vic approved beginning of april (i am a nurse) and have not heard from dimia at all. it is quite frustrating.
We went for our meds and done police checks two weeks ago even though they have not been requested from dimia so im hoping that when they receive those our application will be processed asap. We want to be there by xmas!!
Irene
Hi Parkhigh,
Have you verified with SMU Victoria that they have forwarded your form 1100 to ASPC.??
Old May 31st 2004, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
What is the form 1100? I thought smu would notify dimia direct. They asked me for my case nbr as they needed it for dimia. Do I need to do something else?
Sorry for the delay in responding as my computer is playing up.
Thanks
Irene

Originally posted by Prince1975
Hi Parkhigh,
Have you verified with SMU Victoria that they have forwarded your form 1100 to ASPC.??
Old May 31st 2004, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Prince1975
Hi All,

Happy to inform you all that my Victoria STNI application approved.................Now hope It may reduce my waiting time....

Applied April first week.
Approved May last week
With a bit of luck it should reduce the time. I got my STNI as a chef on March 1st and my visa was granted on 4th of May, so about 8 weeks for me! We fly on June 30th via Hong Kong, Perth and Sydney and finally "home" to Melbourne around July 20th. Bring it on!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 12:16 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by elbow
With a bit of luck it should reduce the time. I got my STNI as a chef on March 1st and my visa was granted on 4th of May, so about 8 weeks for me! We fly on June 30th via Hong Kong, Perth and Sydney and finally "home" to Melbourne around July 20th. Bring it on!
Hey elbow,

Please tell me how you communicated with DIMIA after your STNI approval. Howmay days after your approval you go the medical/penal check request from ASPC. Eager to know.

Appretiate your response.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 12:17 am

Originally posted by parkhigh
Hi
What is the form 1100? I thought smu would notify dimia direct. They asked me for my case nbr as they needed it for dimia. Do I need to do something else?
Sorry for the delay in responding as my computer is playing up.
Thanks
Irene

Hi Irene,

Form 1100 has nothing do with us. That has to be send by SMU to ASPC. But better to confirm with SMU that they have send it on time.