STNI question

Old Feb 14th 2006, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default STNI question

I'm thinking about going down the STNI route for WA as a nurse and was just reading the documents required on the net. It says you can apply for state sponsorship by e-mail. But it also asks for a copy of your positive skills assessment. Is it ok to scan a copy of this onto the email or do I sent it separate. Has anyone else done this?
Tracie
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice
Default Re: STNI question

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I'm thinking about going down the STNI route for WA as a nurse and was just reading the documents required on the net. It says you can apply for state sponsorship by e-mail. But it also asks for a copy of your positive skills assessment. Is it ok to scan a copy of this onto the email or do I sent it separate. Has anyone else done this?
Tracie

I applied for STNI in WA in December. They said it was ok to scan and send but having no scanner I ended up faxing a copy to them instead.

Lee
Old Feb 14th 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by voltsnamps
I applied for STNI in WA in December. They said it was ok to scan and send but having no scanner I ended up faxing a copy to them instead.

Lee
Thanks for that, did you get a reply yet if so how did you get on?
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: STNI question

anybody else any ideas?
Old Feb 14th 2006, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Thanks for that, did you get a reply yet if so how did you get on?
Got a positive response from them within 2 weeks. Main application was sent in January, received by DIMIA on the 24th January and acknowledgement was received yesterday. So now the long wait!!

All the best

Lee
Old Feb 14th 2006, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: STNI question

Originally Posted by voltsnamps
Got a positive response from them within 2 weeks. Main application was sent in January, received by DIMIA on the 24th January and acknowledgement was received yesterday. So now the long wait!!

All the best

Lee
Good luck with your visa hope it all goes well for you.
Tracie
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:01 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Tracie

Hi Tracie,

Scanning the assessment should be fine. We did this with my husband's assessment from IEA to SA and they accepted it. Got nomination after 5 days.

Good luck.

Regards,
Janni
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi Tracie,

Scanning the assessment should be fine. We did this with my husband's assessment from IEA to SA and they accepted it. Got nomination after 5 days.

Good luck.

Regards,
Janni
Cheers Janni, thats put my mind at rest, lets hope I get mine as quick!!
Good luck with yours.
Tracie
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:46 am

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Cheers Janni, thats put my mind at rest, lets hope I get mine as quick!!
Good luck with yours.
Tracie
You will get it, I'm sure:-)

We have just been told that our application was received at DIMIA 1 February, which is great considering we were starting to think it had gotten lost in the post on its way Down Under - hurrah!

Good luck with the application process.

Regards,
Janni