Still saying required

Old Mar 24th 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Unhappy Still saying required

Hi can anyone please help me we applied online 175 skilled Jan had medicals end Feb so they are all over but when I check online it still say required am I worrying about nothing or is there a problem
thanks Kate
Old Mar 24th 2008, 5:54 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Still saying required

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi can anyone please help me we applied online 175 skilled Jan had medicals end Feb so they are all over but when I check online it still say required am I worrying about nothing or is there a problem
thanks Kate

It sounds like your medicals haven't actually been finalised yet I believe there's a backlog at the moment, so it's probably that, don't panic yet!!!

When the LCS have 'passed' your medicals, they update the status page to finalised. I think they only change to 'received' when they're about to be finalised, so it all seems to happen at the same time.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Thanks I hope so I just cant handle waiting
thanks again Kate
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimandkate
thanks Kate
Ours never said received, just required then suddenly changed to finalised. Like Mary said they seem to have a bit of a backlog at the moment so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you had the meds end of Feb it takes another week or so to get the bloods back generally, so when you add the time it takes to get them there as well they've quite possibly only had them a couple of weeks, and they seem to be taking longer than that to finalise at the moment.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:05 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes the system does not get updated. You may call DIAC to see if the medicals have been cleared, or you can email LCU at [email protected] with your identification details (TRN, names, d.o.b., dates and tracking numbers).
NJ
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:11 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Think i only noticed the 'received' because my OH's medicals were only finalised the day after me and the kids - something to do with not enough hours in the day