statutory declaration for correspondence

Old May 15th 2008, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default statutory declaration for correspondence

I need to have some stat decs for proof of correspondence from family friends and school friends as i haven't kept any thing. How would i have to word this, any ideas.

Deanno
Old May 15th 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default Re: statutory declaration for correspondence

Sorry forgot to add i have to do it this way as i'm running out of time.

Deanno
Old May 16th 2008, 4:59 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by deannos
Sorry forgot to add i have to do it this way as i'm running out of time.

Deanno
Hi Deanno, we did Stat decs for our application to quantify our relationship for the defacto bit... What is it that you are trying to prove?? Let me know and I will dig out my copies and let you know what we sent. Its basically a sworn statement though saying whatever it is that you need to say in the presence of a solicitor.
We actually wrote ours ourselves, the solicitor 'legalised' it, and signed it for a small fee (€30 a signature, I'm in the wrong job!!) Emma
Old May 18th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

I have been told that form 888 on the Immigration website is the form that i require,but i'm not to sure after reading through it. I need to prove the following criteria-

"Examples of acceptable evidence of 'close ties (business, cultural or personal ties) with Australia' include:

frequent correspondence with relatives and/or friends in Australia"

I have never kept any of this as there was never any need,but now i need to it would be to late to start as the other criteria is to be under 45 at time of application. I have spoken to an agent who told me a stat dec is fine but just need to know how to word this properly.

Deanno
Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

velma has a spectacular aura aboutvelma has a spectacular aura aboutvelma has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by M8M
Hi Deanno, we did Stat decs for our application to quantify our relationship for the defacto bit... What is it that you are trying to prove?? Let me know and I will dig out my copies and let you know what we sent. Its basically a sworn statement though saying whatever it is that you need to say in the presence of a solicitor.
We actually wrote ours ourselves, the solicitor 'legalised' it, and signed it for a small fee (€30 a signature, I'm in the wrong job!!) Emma
M8M - Were your stat decs to prove that you are in a relationship with your spouse? If so I have to say they would be really helpful - I am going to fill them in to give the people I need to do this for me a rough idea of what they have to say - except I am not sure myself!!!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:09 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Deannos I have sent you a VERY long pm.
Hope it all helps and makes sense
J x