British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   State Sponsorship/SMP Northern Territory (merged threads) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/state-sponsorship-smp-northern-territory-merged-threads-693696/)

awan Nov 22nd 2010 10:28 am

Re: Northern Territory SMP available

Friends, remember that its the third smp released so far, the first two were from VICTORIA and ACT

awan Nov 22nd 2010 10:31 am

Northern Territory state migration program details are available on their website link is given below:-

http://www.migration.nt.gov.au/visa/...ory/index.html

uklass Nov 22nd 2010 7:15 pm

and teachers aren't on it....gutted:(

foha2012 Nov 23rd 2010 6:30 am

Originally Posted by uklass (Post 8997520)

261399 isn't there either :(

Cheers,

TAA

njk435 Nov 23rd 2010 10:02 am

Originally Posted by uklass (Post 8997520)

Primary and Secondary teachers are on the list, primary is amber, secondary is green.

uklass Nov 23rd 2010 7:28 pm

OMG!!!! I absolutely cannot believe I missed this. I checked three times last night convinced teachers weren't there! THANK YOU!!! Am so glad I am wrong!

Thank you Nige :D

musicalfever4 Nov 23rd 2010 7:50 pm

Seems that they changed the list. A friend of mine just dropped me a note that she looked yesterday - no teachers. And today she looked again and teachers are there. So they changed something.
Greetings Petra

uklass Nov 23rd 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks Petra, makes me feel a little bit better. After all if I can't fathom their list should I be allowed to teach the territorys children?!

Am so chuffed, just reading through the SS application tho and confused (again). Thought I needed to apply for SS first but one of the questions is have I applied for my visa with DIAC? Would that be a no until/if SS approved....Perhaps need to breath & calm down before reading again!

Uklass

canadian1021 Nov 24th 2010 12:18 am

state sponsorship

how long does state sponsorship (northern territory ) take?

saxtonj Nov 24th 2010 12:54 am

Re: state sponsorship

to get the state sponsorship approved or all the way to getting your visa?

canadian1021 Nov 24th 2010 5:08 am

Re: state sponsorship

just the state sponsorship

jimcz Nov 24th 2010 10:25 pm

Exactly the same thing happened to me too. I've just finished compiling all the necessary paperwork and wanted to go to post it. And tonight, I've checked their website and my occupation has disappeared!! Would you believe it? I'm so gutted :((

awan Nov 25th 2010 11:09 am

Originally Posted by jimcz (Post 9002353)
Exactly the same thing happened to me too. I've just finished compiling all the necessary paperwork and wanted to go to post it. And tonight, I've checked their website and my occupation has disappeared!! Would you believe it? I'm so gutted :((

They really have changed the list, Teachers included now, before Hotel Managers.:)

awan Nov 25th 2010 11:10 am

Originally Posted by foha2012 (Post 8998595)
261399 isn't there either :(

Cheers,

TAA

Well, dear, however they are on Victorian, ACT lists, and hopefully will be on WA too :thumbsup:

foha2012 Nov 25th 2010 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by awan (Post 9003328)
Well, dear, however they are on Victorian, ACT lists, and hopefully will be on WA too :thumbsup:

Dear Awan,

Thanks for the comforting note... Inshallah !

Cheers,

TAA