State Sponsorship SA.....YES!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:47 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of
Default State Sponsorship SA.....YES!

Hi all

We received an email this morning to say that we can go ahead with our visa application as South Aust have agreed to our sponsorship application.

I had mixed emotions....excited and happy...but scared. Now, am I almost in a full panic....OMG, got to sell the house, car, have a clear out, clean up, diy jobs longer than my arm, xmas shopping, medicals, police checks...OMG I need to make a list

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State Sponsorship SA.....YES!

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi all

We received an email this morning to say that we can go ahead with our visa application as South Aust have agreed to our sponsorship application.

I had mixed emotions....excited and happy...but scared. Now, am I almost in a full panic....OMG, got to sell the house, car, have a clear out, clean up, diy jobs longer than my arm, xmas shopping, medicals, police checks...OMG I need to make a list

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those emotions are completely normal..............I still feel the panic every time I think about the big move!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi all

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
Congratulations and good luck with your visa application.

Lou xxx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Big CONGRATULATIONS!!

Guess we'll be meeting up in Adelaide in 2008!!

Shall we have a race??
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi all

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
Hi Debs
Good news well done...........good luck with the rest of your application.
sharon
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of the application
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:36 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
You have to go to Vegas before all that luv!

Really pleased for you mate! Congratulations!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 6:39 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!

I filled the on-line visa form in last night, took me hours!!!! talk about waffle and more waffle. I'm now trying to get the financial capacity declaration form signed by a notary public or a bank official; the bank aren't interested, apparently they don't do them anymore and there's only two notary public's in my area, one charging £92 (including VAT) and the other £40 (including VAT)........what a rip off!

Did you guys manage to get your forms signed ok and how much did you get charged?

One final question, did you send cover sheet etc to SA by courier service or normal post?
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

ausdreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

aaarrrggghhh

Debs
congratulations hope all goes well. how did you get sponsored by a state would be great if you could let me know debbie
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:24 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
Congratulations!!!

I filled the on-line visa form in last night, took me hours!!!! talk about waffle and more waffle. I'm now trying to get the financial capacity declaration form signed by a notary public or a bank official; the bank aren't interested, apparently they don't do them anymore and there's only two notary public's in my area, one charging £92 (including VAT) and the other £40 (including VAT)........what a rip off!

Did you guys manage to get your forms signed ok and how much did you get charged?

One final question, did you send cover sheet etc to SA by courier service or normal post?

Hi Mary

I went into my bank (Halifax), asked the girl on the general advice counter and she signed and stamped it...cost me nothing. Front cover sheet...sent it by post...Royal Mail track and sign...cost me about £4!

Good luck

Debs
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:28 pm
Mrs Angry!

Originally Posted by ausdreamer
congratulations hope all goes well. how did you get sponsored by a state would be great if you could let me know debbie
Hi

I got my skills assessed and them went on every state website and searched through theri occupations in demand list....the only option I had was SA and state sponsorship...its a really good website and easy to follow.
I just looked through the list until I saw my occupation and applied on line...it tool just under 3 weeks after they received all the paperwork. It was stressful at the time, but looking back, very straight forward.

Best of luck, email me if you get stuck

Debs
x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

ausdreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I got my skills assessed and them went on every state website and searched through theri occupations in demand list....the only option I had was SA and state sponsorship...its a really good website and easy to follow.
I just looked through the list until I saw my occupation and applied on line...it tool just under 3 weeks after they received all the paperwork. It was stressful at the time, but looking back, very straight forward.

Best of luck, email me if you get stuck

Debs
x
congratulations on your sponsorship whats your occupation if you don't mind me asking what websites did you go on cheers
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

ausdreamer, there's comprehensive info on State/Territory Nominatin on the DIAC website, with links to each participating State/Territory's website: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...state-terr.htm
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:33 pm
Mrs Angry!

congratulations on your sponsorship whats your occupation if you don't mind me asking what websites did you go on cheers
I am an office Manager, but I neede 50 points, so I applied as a Records Manager (which is the main part of my role anyway).

See link this reply -very useful.

Debs
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:48 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mary

I went into my bank (Halifax), asked the girl on the general advice counter and she signed and stamped it...cost me nothing. Front cover sheet...sent it by post...Royal Mail track and sign...cost me about £4!

Good luck

Debs
Hi Debs

I tried my local TSB and they were having none of it. Did the Halifax just use a bank stamp with the name and address of the bank on it? We've got an appointment with a notary public on Friday, £40 for a stamp and signature, rip off or what! Hadn't thought about Royal Mail track and sign, so thanks for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.