state sponsor forms help please

Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road
Question state sponsor forms help please

When filling in the state sponsor forms the questions ask for a more detailed answer can you only write in the small box provided or is it wise to add extra details on a seperate sheet?

That question is to those who have had a positive result from their state sponsorship application please.

Many thanks

Paul
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

sohelsay is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: state sponsor forms help please

Dear Paul,

You should limit your answer within the given word limits. You can prove your research strength by the quality of information rather by the quantity.

I have received Positive Result last week & I only used the given word limit.

Hope, that answers your query.

Best of Luck

Cheers!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: state sponsor forms help please

I didn't use any extra sheet too and really maximized the space provided.

Got a sponsorship after 10 days as promised.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

thank you i was about to ask the same question...

am just preparing my "answers" and limiting to the 1000 chars...

hope to submit soon
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Coops,
as others above me have said confine your answears to the boxes provided.
There have been a couple of threads about the forms, i posted this below on thread 'http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563972', there are good replies on how best to fill out the form.
Tips
I had problems initially with the online application. The next page would not load until you had completed everything on the previous page so I was never sure exactly what was still to come, or how many pages left. You can stop and come back to the form between saves so no need to try and do it all at once, take your time.
Sometimes the pages did'nt save and I lost alot of what I had input.
In the end I wrote everything to submit in MS Word and copy and pasted into the form. This way you have your application saved elsewhere if the page crashes. It is also much easier to edit and SPELL CHECK,and you can use Word to meet the required minimum and maximum word counts.
I have to admit it my application looked and read much better the 2nd time round so probably just as well the pages crashed for me.

I also found this about the financial decleration page:-

I asked my friendly estate agent (who owed me a favour so no charge) for a written evaluation for the house. I sent this to my morgage company and they sent back a letter detailing mortgage owed against house price evaluation, giving a figure for equity.
Go to the link suggested in the form for exchange rates and convert all savings, current bank balences, value of assets such as cars (and anything else like motorbikes, boats etc) and add up for a total in AU$.
I took 2 copies of the decleration form to my bank,Lloyds, and they signed and bank stamped them free of charge.
Don't worry too much about the form, the SA gov just want to make sure you have sufficient funds to support yourself and not be a burdon on the Aussie taxpayer. I think they are looking to see approx AU$25,000 for the main applicant, and a further AU$10,000 for all other applicants on the same application. I may be wrong on this, if so someone please correct me.

Hope this helps

Johnnyyt