State Nomination

Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Question State Nomination

Hi,

i did my IELTS and my results are short of what it should be (7 on each). given below are the same.

Reading 5.5
Listening 6
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7

sppouse if i need to get a state nomination, would this results of IELTS be enough?? i am a IT Proffessional and assessed under the ASCO 2231-11 (Systems Manager), can any body tell me what state is giving sponsorships for 2231-11?? i would prefer NSW but i think it will be difficult for me to get a State Sponsorship under the sub class 176... please help.

Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

cherni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: State Nomination

Hi,

176 skilled visa (sponsored) says.

Proficient 25 points You must provide one of the following:

IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) Number to show you have a band score of at least seven (7) on each of the four (4) components – speaking, reading, listening and writing
or
evidence of having achieved a score of `B´ or higher on each of the four (4) components of the OET Test.

Competent 15 points You must provide one of the following:

evidence that you hold an eligible passport
IELTS TRF Number to show you have a band score of at least six (6) on each of the four (4) components – speaking, reading, listening and writing.

So, with those scores mate, you have take the exam again.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 12:36 am
Just Joined

Norman S is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peaceboy
Hi,

i did my IELTS and my results are short of what it should be (7 on each). given below are the same.

Reading 5.5
Listening 6
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7

sppouse if i need to get a state nomination, would this results of IELTS be enough?? i am a IT Proffessional and assessed under the ASCO 2231-11 (Systems Manager), can any body tell me what state is giving sponsorships for 2231-11?? i would prefer NSW but i think it will be difficult for me to get a State Sponsorship under the sub class 176... please help.

Peaceboy, are you a UK national? Do you hold a UK passport?
Old Nov 10th 2008, 4:12 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norman S
Peaceboy, are you a UK national? Do you hold a UK passport?
No he's not and no he doesn't.