stat declerations?

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default stat declerations?

hi all

as you will know we are tryin to get together all info and forms filled in ready for when we receive verification from ANMC.
our problem is that we know we will have to provide a stat decleration from my ex partner regarding one of our boys.. we have looked on dima web site and then have a few on there but not the one we are lookin fpr.
do we just write this and ask the ex to sign it?
also do we need to provide one for our relationship as we are not married, but do have a 10 year old boy and have been together nearly 12 years
thanks for any info received

suzie and gaz
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: stat declerations?

Originally Posted by suziegaz
hi all

as you will know we are tryin to get together all info and forms filled in ready for when we receive verification from ANMC.
our problem is that we know we will have to provide a stat decleration from my ex partner regarding one of our boys.. we have looked on dima web site and then have a few on there but not the one we are lookin fpr.
do we just write this and ask the ex to sign it?
also do we need to provide one for our relationship as we are not married, but do have a 10 year old boy and have been together nearly 12 years
thanks for any info received

suzie and gaz
Don't know about the relationship part but I got a Stat Dec written up by our Solicitor for my Son as he has a different Dad to my other boys and the 'absent parent' (trying to use a polite description ) just signs it declaring that you have their 'permission' to include that child in your immigration plans and eventually your move.
Lots Of Luck xx

Zoe
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

thanks, was hopin we didnt have to go through a solicitor( tryin to save money)
suzie
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suziegaz
thanks, was hopin we didnt have to go through a solicitor( tryin to save money)
suzie
It was only around £20

Zoe x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

oh thats not so bad, thought it was gonna cost us a good wedge#
thanks zoe
suzie
x