Spouse Visa Processing times

Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Nicos666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Processing times

Hi
Has anyone from the UK recently applied for a spouse visa application , if so how long did it take to process
Sweet
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:51 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Processing times

Originally Posted by Nicos666
Hi
Has anyone from the UK recently applied for a spouse visa application , if so how long did it take to process
Sweet
Hold on to your hats.....2 weeks!!!!! But thepomandozzy got hers in a week!!!!

Have a look in the barbie section we have a spouse visa thread going, come and join us!!! C x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Hold on to your hats.....2 weeks!!!!! But thepomandozzy got hers in a week!!!!

Have a look in the barbie section we have a spouse visa thread going, come and join us!!! C x
Still think I hold the record with 40 minutes........ but that was in 2003, and they were dealt with over the counter then
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:49 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Still think I hold the record with 40 minutes........ but that was in 2003, and they were dealt with over the counter then
OMG!!!! Dont think anyone will ever beat that Pollyanna!!! C x
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Now that is what we need... an over the counter visa service

Save on all that stress and angst waiting for emails that take forever to arrive!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy
Now that is what we need... an over the counter visa service

Save on all that stress and angst waiting for emails that take forever to arrive!
It was brilliant - lots of posters used it about 4 years back, but then I think the demand got too much and they stopped it