spouse visa center transfer

Old Sep 29th 2011, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

mshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spouse visa center transfer

dear all
i am working here in kuwait for which spouse visa center is dubai, if i lodge my applicaton now, what happened if my job finish here and i move back to india in 3 months, for india the center is bangkock, will my spouse visa case will be transfer to bangkock after 3 months and processing time will start over again?

by the way anyone knows current processing time for dubai and bangkock, thanks
Old Sep 29th 2011, 2:49 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa center transfer

Why don't you lodge it in Bang as you say Kock to begin with, then there is no question of transferring your application anywhere. In any case the department of immigration needs to be able to contact you for any further inquiries, so regardless where it is actually at you need to be reacheable if that makes sense.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: spouse visa center transfer

i can only apply in dubai since residence of kuwait to begin with, any info regarding transfer case please any?
Old Oct 9th 2011, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Question spouse visa from residence country

Dear

please can someone clear this that i can apply for spouse visa from my country of birth eventhough i am working and residing in different country?
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa from residence country

Originally Posted by mshawn
Dear

please can someone clear this that i can apply for spouse visa from my country of birth eventhough i am working and residing in different country?
Sweetheart

You're going to need to provide more information. Is your sponsor living in Australia or with you?
Old Oct 10th 2011, 4:54 am
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: spouse visa from residence country

my sponser is currently living with me in kuwait and we are planning to go back to sri lanka in less than 2 months, for kuwait the center is dubai and for sri lanka its different than dubai, my hubby will be going back to australia to move permanently since he only lived a month in australia yet out of three years of permanent residence and its been less than a year we got married in sri lanka and since my hubby was working here in kuwait after marriage i moved with him in kuwait, separation time is only couple of months, we were thinking of not wasting any time and apply from kuwait, and if the visa process is taking too long, i can apply for tourist visa, we have no issue related to job here in kuwait but are thinking since my husband residency could be an issue that CO may ask for residency so we decided to packup and move, for me it will be difficult living without my husband but this is the best option we think of. please anyone know better solution, any suggestion will be highly appreciated. thanks
Old Oct 10th 2011, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Sweetheart
?
LOL!
Old Oct 10th 2011, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

my sponser is currently living with me in kuwait and we are planning to go back to sri lanka in less than 2 months, for kuwait the center is dubai and for sri lanka its different than dubai, my hubby will be going back to australia to move permanently since he only lived a month in australia yet out of three years of permanent residence and its been less than a year we got married in sri lanka and since my hubby was working here in kuwait after marriage i moved with him in kuwait, separation time is only couple of months, we were thinking of not wasting any time and apply from kuwait, and if the visa process is taking too long, i can apply for tourist visa, we have no issue related to job here in kuwait but are thinking since my husband residency could be an issue that CO may ask for residency so we decided to packup and move, for me it will be difficult living without my husband but this is the best option we think of. please anyone know better solution, any suggestion will be highly appreciated. thanks

So if you are in Kuwait, how would you physically lodge an application in another country? (goingback to the original question)
Old Oct 10th 2011, 10:40 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts

So if you are in Kuwait, how would you physically lodge an application in another country? (goingback to the original question)
The OP has described in his previous thread that there are different visa centers, processing spouse visas, that he/she is soon moving countries, that fall in two different jurisdictions and what can be done about the potential visa application in that sense. I tried answering, but did not get through, want to try?
Old Oct 10th 2011, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i can only apply in dubai since residence of kuwait to begin with, any info regarding transfer case please any?
As already stated you don't transfer the case. You have to apply where you are resident, if you move you let them know your new address and they will contact you there, regardless of where your case is being processed.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot pollyana, i hope it works out that way no transfer
Old Oct 10th 2011, 12:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot pollyana, i hope it works out that way no transfer
Just make sure you keep the processing office updated with your whereabouts and current address.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 11:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't open multiple threads on the same subject, it won't make the answers any different. Thanks.