Spouse Visa

Old May 8th 2007, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Veeru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa

Hi Friends,

I am Australian PR and working in Sydney.I got my PR on 2004.I migrated to AUS recently(6mths ago).

I want to apply my wife and baby Visa.I want to apply for perminent PR for my wife.I had all the documents.

But I don't know How to prepare the Declaration with explaing 2 yrs relation with my wife.Anyone send me that the sample declations to me.

If anyone had the declaration letter please forward to me

Thanks

Last edited by Pollyana; May 8th 2007 at 10:15 am. Reason: email address removed; please contact via the forum, and do not post email addresses
Old May 8th 2007, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Veeru
Hi Friends,

I am Australian PR and working in Sydney.I got my PR on 2004.I migrated to AUS recently(6mths ago).

I want to apply my wife and baby Visa.I want to apply for perminent PR for my wife.I had all the documents.

But I don't know How to prepare the Declaration with explaing 2 yrs relation with my wife.Anyone send me that the sample declations to me.

If anyone had the declaration letter please forward to me

Thanks
Were you married to, or in a relationship with, your wife when your PR was granted?
Old May 8th 2007, 10:20 am
Just Joined

Veeru is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes married on 2005 may.Just competed 2 years.My Pr was granted on 2004 Sep.
I want to prepare the declaration letter.If you have sample declaration letter please forward to me.

Thanks for your reply.
Old May 8th 2007, 10:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Veeru
Yes married on 2005 may.Just competed 2 years.My Pr was granted on 2004 Sep.
I want to prepare the declaration letter.If you have sample declaration letter please forward to me.

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately the letter is something you have to write yourself. All spouse visa applicants have to do it and its a very personal thing - its no good me snding you mine as it describes MY relationship with my husband, and includes dates important to OUR relationship, so it wouldn't be any use to you.

You need to just write as if you were writing an account of your relationship, include things like where, when and how you met, places that you have been to together, and things that you plan to do in your life together. You will also need to explain how you keep in touch with your wife and baby while you are apart.