Spousal visa Question

Old Mar 30th 2002, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

katpash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal visa Question

My husband, who is an Australian citizen, and I (USA citizen) will be applying for a spousal visa in the next week or so. He currently is in the states with me, so he does not have a house, etc to claim for his support of me. What do you recommend is an adequate amount of money (in AUS $) to take so that we can support ourselves and satisfy immigration?

Any other suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated in regards to the visa process.
Old Mar 31st 2002, 12:05 am
Bigbigbrother

Default Re: Spousal visa Question

"katpash" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My husband, who is an Australian citizen, and I (USA citizen) will be applying for
    > a spousal visa in the next week or so. He currently is in the states with me, so he
    > does not have a house, etc to claim for his support of me. What do you recommend is
    > an adequate amount of money (in AUS $) to take so that we can support ourselves and
    > satisfy immigration?
    >
    > Any other suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated in regards to the visa
    > process.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com