Sponsorship visa 457

Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship visa 457

Hi Tracey,

You are right in thinking that the OH won't drive long distance.......if only!!

I have friends who have moved to Niddrie (Melbourne) and who have invited us over for a holiday so we will be visiting later this year. Hopefully something comes up before that but if not then i will put the feelers out once there.
I am awaiting replies from a few large companies in WA and my next step is emailing all the Transport & Logistics companies in VIC. I have asked my friend to send me the Yellow Pages from there which she has done.
Basically, I think I will be at this computer for the next 4 weeks doing no work as usual (I am in the office all day researching Aus so no different there then ) and contacting every damn company out there. By the time I am finished, I think they will know us well enough

Thanks for offering to help and believe me when I say I will get right back to you when I need some. Your a star. Thanks

Nici
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

billybaba is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.yellowpages.com.au
why get your friend to send you the yellow pages from oz just type in the above hope it helps also http://www.whitepages.com.au try this one too hope it helps
Billy
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

DavidShea is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billybaba
http://www.yellowpages.com.au
why get your friend to send you the yellow pages from oz just type in the above hope it helps also http://www.whitepages.com.au try this one too hope it helps
Billy
Not everyone is in the on-line yellow pages
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Hi Nici,

Don't forget the sponsoring company will need to be based in a regional gazetted postcode otherwise they will not be able to sponsor, this does unfortunately narrow it down an awful lot. Your husband will also have a problem getting sponsored if he won't drive interstate. Generally speaking companys don't have too much of a problem getting local drivers but do have trouble recruiting interstate drivers.

Good Luck

Tracy
Old Feb 15th 2007, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough2royalgreenjackets will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Sponsorship visa 457

Hi TracyAnne,my partner and i have an appointment with a consultant on Monday 19 Feb,the consultant mentioned that he could get me a job with a company called the Giacci Brothers based in Bunbury,truck driving is my profession{petrol Tankers}. my partner has diplomas,she thinks its better if we go through this 457 visa,she can chill and i work,i dont/wont mind pounding the miles,so long as we get PR after the period of time.I havent been to OZ,Steph has,she has friends in Perth.After reading some of the other messages left it seems quite daunting, im 41 steph is 38 so i would like to think time is on our side,the Consultant fees will be £3K.So is it worth paying the fee just to get a job offer.Do you know anything regarding the Giacci Brothers.We hope to hear from you soon.Regards Phil.