spocer info needed pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Question spocer info needed pleaseeeeeeeeeee

hi guys

who can tell me: once you send all your docs ie meds/pc checks back how do DIMIA contact you for your sponcer to lodge the money?
and how long is this normally?
do they contact me or sponcer?
then once money is lodged how long does it take to the get the bloody letter saying were in?

advice needed pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hugs gee x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:31 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spocer info needed pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by gina
hi guys

who can tell me: once you send all your docs ie meds/pc checks back how do DIMIA contact you for your sponcer to lodge the money?
then once money is lodged how long does it take to the get the bloody letter saying were in?

hugs gee x
By sponsor do you mean the Assurer?
I believe you are sent the letter from Dimia, and then you forward it onto the assurer, for them to get in touch with centrelink and have the interview. I *think* if its successful they can lodge the money on the same day?
I'm sorry this is all I know about the process so far, but best of luck.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Re: spocer info needed pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by gina
hi guys

hugs gee x
Claire is right, your sponsor doesn't lodge the bond money, your assurer does this. They don't HAVE to be the same person but often are. Recently, some people in sponsored visa classes have been asked for meds/pcc/aos request all at the same time, and others have received their meds/pcc requests first, and their aos request some time later. Sounds like you are in the latter group.

Your CO will email you a letter for you to forward to your assurer. They contact centrelink and make an appointment. On the phone centrelink will ask whether they have 2 years tax returns and they are a australian citizen or pr. Centrelink will meantime send them a bunch of forms to fill out. They take this with all their supporting docs to their interview at Centrelink. They will be told if they are approved, but usually have to wait a couple days to receive a formal approval in writing which they can only then take to Commonwealth Bank with the bond money. Once money is lodged, CBA will issue receipts which are taken back to Centrelink. Centrelink then write formally to the assurer to say AoS process completed successfully. Not sure when they notify DIMIA but I assume it is around this time. Then on average 2-6 weeks later you should have a final decision on your application.

Check out www.austimeline.com to see how others in your visa class are doing.

Hope this helps and good luck!