Splitting recent work experience?

Old Aug 19th 2009, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Bjoernman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Splitting recent work experience?

Hi all,

I would be happy if anyone could answer me the following question.
Is it possible to gain the 12 months work experience by working 6 months at home and than apply for an 457 visa go to Australia and work there for another 6 months - and after six months worked in Australia (as a registered nurse of course) to be able to apply for a 175 visa?
As I already told in another thread I do not have enough working hours to satisfy the 20 hours requirement - but maybe I could work for two different aged care companies (since my momentary company does not let me work more hours) at home to gain the necessary work experience. But as I still not have started to work more hours I would have to start the 12 month cycle from the beginning again. And I finally want to live in Australia sometime. So I actually do not want to work for the whole 12 months in germany. Therefore I thought about the option to split it and go to Australia after 6 months already.

Would that be an option?

Thanks in advance